AE - Overnight Merchandising Associate - US
Company: American Eagle
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Overnight Merchandising Associate is responsible for
positively impacting the customer's experience by assisting in the
implementation of floorset merchandise presentations. The Overnight
Merchandising Associate is also accountable for the processing and
placement of merchandise, execution of visual displays and windows,
and post-floorset stockroom organization. The Overnight
Merchandising Associate is expected to role model the AEO values
and AEO Customer First behaviors in all actions and interactions in
order to create a positive Customer First experience.
POSITION TITLE: Overnight Merchandising Associate
REPORTS TO: Store Management
STATUS: Part Time
- Recreate the merchandise presentation as illustrated in Company
directed marketing and merchandising floorset documents.
- Maximize merchandise presentations by applying AEO visual
standards when executing merchandising changes and updates.
- Ensure that defined product quantities are consistently
- Execute assigned visual displays during floorsets as directed
in company visual documents.
- Build window and upper displays, dress bustforms, and
merchandise fixtures and walls.
- Maintain proper lighting in the store and windows to ensure
merchandise is highlighted appropriately.
- Deliver proper sizing integrity, ensure availability of sizes,
and appropriate size stickering.
- Adhere to uniform folding and hanging standards.
- Execute styling and detailing of all merchandise in accordance
with the visual directives.
- Ensure all merchandise is signed correctly and according to
Company directed marketing and merchandising updates.
- Identify potential merchandising opportunities and provide
creative solutions to the store management team.
- Understand and adhere to all company policies and
- Must be at least 18 years of age in order to meet after hours
- A minimum high school education or equivalent preferred.
- Previous merchandising experience preferred.
- Proven ability to complete detailed execution of floorsets
and/or display changes.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well
within a team.
- Ability to take direction and work independently and with
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically
with sales leadership team and other associates.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced,
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work overnight shifts and weekends as required
to complete assigned floorset tasks.
- Ability to lift cartons weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand and move about for extended periods of time
with only short rest breaks; bend, stretch and carry visual props,
fixtures, and merchandise.
- Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions.
- Proficient with technology.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to
complying with all federal, state and local equal employment
opportunity ("EEO") laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against
associates and applicants for employment because of the
individual's race or color, religion or creed, alienage or
citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression,
marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim
status, genetic information or predisposing genetic
characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO
activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring,
compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance
evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable
accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with
Keywords: American Eagle, Anchorage , AE - Overnight Merchandising Associate - US, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!