Company: Stonebridge Companies
Posted on: June 9, 2021
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds in a courteous and timely manner to all guests'
questions, complaints or requests.
- Performs maintenance and repair work on the interior and
exterior of building, hotel rooms and contents, laundry and
kitchen/refrigeration equipment, lighting, heating/air conditioning
(HVAC) ventilation, water treatment systems and swimming
- Conduct inspections for Preventative Maintenance needs.
- Ensure the security of inventory such as tools, supplies,
equipment, furniture, televisions, etc.
- Replenish supplies in a timely and efficient manner, minimizing
waste and ensuring that equipment is prepared and operational for
the next shift.
- Completes assigned work orders in a timely manner and within
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require
- Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and
observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and six
months to one year of related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience. Working
knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC
work and masonry. Ability to work nights, weekends and
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
The work environment normally entails the following:
- Ability to work in all types of inclement weather
- 1/3 to 2/3 of time working near mechanical parts, with
vibration and risk of electrical shock, and in high, precarious
places, on ladders and in extreme cold and heat.
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals throughout the day
- Moderate to occasional loud noise levels consistent with hotel
During the course of performing the physical demands of this
position, associates are expected to observe and adhere to safety
and security procedures, promoting a safe work environment.
The physical activity normally entails the following
- Stand or walk more than 2/3 of the time
- Sit less than 1/3 of the time
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel 75% of time
- Reach with hands and arms 75% of time
- Reach overhead with hands and arms 25% of time
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, climb or balance 50% of
- Talk or hear 50% of time
- Carry / Lift /Push/Pull up to 75 lbs.
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Anchorage , Maintenance Technician, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!