Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Providence is calling a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
(Transitional Care Nursing, Variable, 0.9 FTE) to Transitional Care
Center in Anchorage, Alaska. We are a community of caregivers
delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care
that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and
In this position, you will:
- Demonstrate understanding of and carry out individual
resident's care according to Standards of Care and the Residents
Daily Care Plan. Use techniques as taught in facility
- Record vital signs, weights, bowel records, meal intake,
admission paperwork, and other required documentation. Report
changes observed in residents to the Team Leader.
- Work with new Nursing Assistant orientees and with CNAs
unfamiliar with unit routines.
- Implement care/services that recognize age/diversity specific
needs/issues of customers served.
- Complete Competency Plan for assigned job and department.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Must hold a current State of Alaska CNA certification
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card must be from American
Heart Association (AHA) or obtain within thirty (30) days of hire
Preferred qualification for this position include:
- 6 months experience as a nurse aide, nursing assistant or
About the Transitional Care Neighborhood
The Transitional Care Unit has a total of 52 beds with a variety
of health rehabilitation issues (ages 20 and up). This is an
exciting, busy unit with constant change, many admits,
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Anchorage , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!