Job Summary: This position is responsible for correctly
ticketing all trucks to match material, weight, price, etc. at the
Scale House. Includes answering phones and talking to customers and
* Make sure that all scale tickets match material, weight and
price, double-check for correctness. All tickets have to be signed.
* Closes all paperwork at the end of the day. * Watches for any
trucks that are leaking any type of fluid. Contact Operations
Manager immediately and provide truck number.
Minimum Qualifications: 1. HS Diploma preferred.
2. MS Office proficient. Knowledge of computer invoicing
3. Good math skills. Knowledge of calculators to provide
multiple arithmetic operations.
4. Knowledge of construction industry and products is
5. Possesses organizational as well as oral and written skills
sufficient to deal with customers and fellow employees.
6. Provide a professional and positive attitude.
7. Must be able to work weekends and overtime.
8. Must have Alaska Driver's License and own transportation.
AS&G is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status or other legally protected
AS&G is a drug free work place; passing a drug and alcohol
test will be required prior to employment. Random drug testing
How To Apply http://www.anchsand.com
Email to: [email protected] Benefits - Paid overtime &
* Medical/ Dental/ Vision insurance. * 401(k) Plan with Match. *
Bonus & Profit Sharing Plan (dependent on hours worked).