Right of Way Inspector
Company: Matanuska-Susitna Borough, Alaska
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This position is responsible for the inspection of right-of-way
construction to ensure compliance with permit requirements.
Work is performed and duties are carried out in accordance with
established policies, procedures, and Borough core values:
Accountability, Customer Focus, Dedication, Integrity,
Responsiveness and Teamwork.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Five years of progressively responsible experience in the
occupational field, sufficient to understand the major duties of
the position, and to be able to answer questions and resolve
Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver's
license issued by the State of Alaska for the type of vehicle or
Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and
post-offer employment physical.
Completion of required Incident Command System (ICS) courses in
accordance with established Borough policy.
- Researches and reviews plans and specifications related to
construction activities within roadways and rights of-way.
- Inspects various phases of construction to ensure compliance
with permit conditions and specifications.
- Identifies violations within right-of-way and contacts
violators in person or by letter.
- Issues right-of-way permits.
- Performs preliminary survey analysis to determine location of
encroachments in relation to public easements and
- Reviews utility permits, construction permits, right-of-way
complaints, and encroachment permits.
- Performs pre- and final inspections to ensure compliance with
conditions and specifications.
- Enters data to computerized databases.
- Performs related duties.
Keywords: Matanuska-Susitna Borough, Alaska, Anchorage , Right of Way Inspector, Other , Palmer, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!