Company: bty DENTAL
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Marketing Coordinator plans, organizes, directs and develops
marketing and patient outreach to achieve short range and
long-range business development objectives. This individual is
responsible for managing communications, media, and advertising to
effectively and positively represent the practice and its services
to patients, referral partners, and the community.
- Create, prepare, and develop marketing plans, sales strategies,
and action plans for identified targets of opportunity.
- Creates new business opportunities through partner relationship
- Understands goals and benchmarks as set by the Practice and
develops specific plans to meet them.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of each department functions
and services in order to promote specific objectives.
- Manages and updates the practice's website and different social
- Must always represent the practice in a professional, pleasant,
and cooperative manner.
- Maintain regular attendance and adhere to assigned work
schedule and office policies.
- Must be able to comfortably and efficiently handle multiple
deadlines and task assignments.
- Must be able to work both independently and cooperatively in
- Initiates, leads, and directs new business proposals and
efforts to carry through.
- Always maintain the highest level of confidentiality to HIPAA
- Adhere to strict safety guidelines and procedures to OSHA and
- Occasionally there may be some travel, by car or plane, as
- Other duties and tasks, as assigned periodically.
- Organized, motivated, committed, and self-directed.
- Is emotionally and mentally mature, able to engender trust, and
always ready to listen.
- Increases knowledge and skills through self-study and by
attending courses and seminars.
- Has a desire and ability to work well with the public.
- Must be detail oriented in order to maintain good financial
practices, account balances, and financial reporting.
- Must be flexible and understand that job duties may change from
time to time and that this individual may be asked to assist in
other areas of the office.
- Must excel in forward thinking in order to anticipate the needs
of the doctor as well as challenges for the practice as a
- Must demonstrate active listening by giving full attention to
what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points
being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting
at inappropriate times.
- Must demonstrate good reading comprehension by understanding
written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills by talking to
others to convey information effectively.
- Information Ordering - The ability to arrange things or actions
in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set
of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures,
- Bachelor's degree in marketing and/or management. Comparable
experience may be considered to substitute for all or part of the
required education at management's sole discretion.
- At least five years of experience in marketing coordination.
Particularly in the areas of online and digital marketing.
Keywords: bty DENTAL, Anchorage , Marketing Coordinator, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!