Delivery Driver, CDL A - Anchorage
Company: US Foods Holding
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Join Our Community of Food People!
BECOME A US FOODS DRIVER!
Ready to build a career with a company thats leading the
We help YOU make it!
Starting Rate: Up to $ 29.48
Benefitsmedical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance,
strong safety culture, and much more!
US Foods is one of the largest food distributors with a
culture and history of promoting from within, excellent training
programs and a continuous improvement focus.
Main Ingredients of the Job
- Safely drive trucks to customers and meet scheduled customer
- Carefully unload products from the trailer with a two-wheeler,
pallet jack, or by hand and place in designated customer storage
- Verify accuracy of delivery with customers and obtain proper
- Handle collections and payments from customers when
- Professionally perform customer service responsibilities to
enhance our client experience
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull 20 to 80+ lbs. of product
repetitively during each shift required
- Comfortable driving and working in inclement weather conditions
with frequent stops (10+ per shift) required
What You Bring to the Table
- Register to the FMCSA Clearinghouse*
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have valid CDL Class A issued by the state of legal
residence with necessary endorsements and DOT qualifications
- Minimum of six months commercial driving experience or three
months commercial driving experience in the food and/or beverage
delivery industry required
- Ability to operate manual transmission preferred
Why US Foods
At US Foods, were committed to our mission of GREAT FOOD. MADE
EASY -- providing food products that keep operators ahead of
customer demand and services that help them run their
Great drivers are crucial to the US Foods team and one of the
important faces of our organization. On and off the road, our
drivers strive for integrity and reliability, while building
trusting relationships with customers.
At the foundation of those efforts are our cultural beliefs, the
pillars that define our work ethic, collaborative spirit and
service. Together we help our customers make it, but we also
believe in helping our drivers make it!
We are committed to compensation and benefits that respect and
reward our employees for their dedication and hard work.
*Registering to the FMCSA Clearinghouse is a requirement by
the Department of Transportation. All Drivers are required to the
Clearinghouse website and register to the new database. The
Clearinghouse is a secure online database that provides real-time
information about commercial drivers license (CDL) and commercial
learners permit (CLP) holders drug and alcohol program violations.
If you have not registered to the FMCSA database, please note
registration is required. Please visit and click GO to login. If
you are able to log into login, but are having trouble with the
Clearinghouse registration, see Clearinghouse Help field on the
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability
Keywords: US Foods Holding, Anchorage , Delivery Driver, CDL A - Anchorage, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!