Company: Alaska Airlines
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our airport teams work together to move
guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable
experiences along the way. Whether customer-facing or behind the
scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people
from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible
schedule. In return, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards
package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits
that are all designed to take your places.
The Lounge Hospitality Host is responsible
for coordinating the setup of food and beverage stations and
maintaining cleanliness and inventory of airport lounges at Alaska
Airlines. As a member of the lounge team, this individual
contributor role ensures that the setup of the lounge meets
expected quality standards to provide an exceptional experience for
- Follows established procedures to set up the Lounge
complimentary food and beverage stations.
- Prepares and arranges food; heating required foods to safe
levels and maintaining by taking temperature.
- Restocks self-service food and supplies as needed.
- Supervised to maintain the cleanliness of the lounge by wiping
up spills, clearing and cleaning tables, and removing trash.
- Washes service equipment and returns it to the proper
- Properly packages unused food and returns it to the appropriate
- Cleans and maintains food service equipment such as automated
coffee, soda and juice machines.
- Supports concierges by cleaning up and serving drinks
(including alcoholic beverages).
- Motivated to achieve excellent guest service.
- Exceedingly organized and efficient, with the ability to
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests regarding food
offerings and basic lounge information.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Display knowledge and adherence to sanitation and sanitary food
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to bend, squat, stoop, reach and grasp.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must be able to obtain State Food Handlers Certification and
Alcohol Seller/Server Certification.
- Ability to communicate English.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum age of 21
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- 1 year hospitality/guest service experience.
- Airline industry experience.
Embody our values to own safety, do the
right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Monthly incentive pay plan
- Annual incentive pay plan
- Generous paid time off
- Travel privileges on Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air
Horizon Air and Alaska Airlines are equal
opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled
status, or genetic information.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest
and conviction records in accordance with applicable Federal,
State, and local laws.
We participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland
Security (DHS) and Social Security Administration (SSA), where
Keywords: Alaska Airlines, Anchorage , Hospitality Host, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!