CACI has an immediate opening for a Midlevel Scientific Data
Analyst in support to the CDC.
More About the Role:
* Works as an individual contributor as well as in a
cross-functional team applying Agile Scrum development
* Offer creative technical solutions to data and analysis
problems and clearly articulate designed solutions to fellow data
scientists and stakeholders.
* Create data visualizations using Microsoft Power BI, R Shiny
and/or R Markdown.
* Provides formal and informal technical assistance on data
integrity and program quality
* Analyzes data for reports, presentations and publications
* Prepares/compiles monthly team reports and technical reports
and briefings related to data quality and accountability
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent is required plus 5+ years
of related experience.
* 2+ years of experience in R development plus 2+ years of
experience in data visualization.
* Must have strong Analytics Skills Data wrangling experience
with R, Python, and/or SAS
* Experience with SQL Server Database / SQL Server Management
* Familiarity with the Agile Development methodologies and
* Excellent written and verbal communications
* Highly organized with excellent interpersonal skills
* Attention to details and problem-solving skills
* Ability to plan and organize work to meet deadlines with
minimal supervision An active NACI clearance is required to begin
employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be
required to obtain a NACI clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Familiarity with Public Health, Medical Data, HL 7, and/or
Electronic Health Record.
* Experience with source control software such as GitHub.
* Experience in applying AI/ML in data management.
* Working experience at CDC or other federal agencies.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them
to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.