Enterprise Applications Administrator
Company: Bering Straits Native Corporation
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Enterprise Applications Administrator - (3414) Share this job as
a link in your status update to LinkedIn. Job Title Enterprise
Applications Administrator Education Bachelor's Degree Location
Anchorage BSNC - Anchorage, AK 99503 US (Primary)
Bering Straits Native Corporation is currently seeking a qualified
Enterprise Applications Administrator in Anchorage, Alaska. The
Enterprise Applications Administrator's primary role is to be the
administrator and subject matter expert for enterprise
applications. This role will be responsible for planning,
installing, configuring, maintaining, and supporting critical
systems used by the business. The incumbent will apply analytical,
communication, and problem-solving skills to help identify,
communicate, and resolve issues. In addition, this individual will
also be responsible for identifying and implementing system
improvements to optimize performance and uptime in a manner
consistent with organizational goals, industry best practices, and
regulatory requirements. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES The
Essential Duties and Responsibilities are intended to present a
descriptive list of the range of duties performed for this
position, and are not intended to reflect all duties performed
within the job. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead in the deployment, upgrade or maintenance of enterprise
applications. This includes working closely with our cloud service
provider to troubleshoot and resolve applications errors,
conducting application migrations, refreshes and restores.
- Functions as the technical lead on implementation or upgrade
projects to enhance the applications to meet dynamic business
- Performs technical configuration, change management and testing
activities to support a service-oriented architecture and
integration between all applications.
- Collaborates and work with IT team and employees to identify
and resolve critical system issues to minimize impact to business
- Work closely with other IT support team to resolve any
performance related issues and provides recommendations for
enhancements or changes as deemed necessary.
- Plans, creates, and maintains the appropriate documentation,
inventory assessments, and procedures related to administration of
- Participate in disaster recovery planning and testing.
QUALIFICATIONS - EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily
perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required (Minimum)
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university,
with a major in Computer Science, MIS, or related field, or
equivalent work experience is desired.
- Minimum two (2) or more years of progressive responsibility
with relevant Information Technology work experience related to the
administration and support of Enterprise wide applications.
- Minimum two (2) or more years of system administration
experience with the Deltek Costpoint Enterprise Application.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Methods and procedures involved in the administration of
software applications which includes the installation,
configuration, patching, troubleshooting, documentation and
- Techniques and practices for resolving technical issues.
- Analyze software application issues and determine effective
course of action to improve operational and user
- Utilize tools and methods to support enterprise applications
that meet business goals and objectives.
- Prioritize tasks and schedule work assignments effectively,
sometimes working with multiple priorities under limited time
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to maintain positive
working relationship with technical and nontechnical staff at all
- Willingness to attend on-the-job or offsite training; work
extended hours as workload and deadlines require; be on-call to
respond to emergencies; and attend meetings and make formal
presentations as necessary. Preferred
- Strong experience in supporting and maintaining enterprise
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge in the areas of IT
infrastructure components such as server, storage, network,
database, virtualization, operating systems and cloud
- Demonstrated the ability to be the subject matter expert in the
administration of enterprise applications.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills in
troubleshooting application issues and problem resolution in a
- Proficient in documenting and maintaining configuration and
process information. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Must maintain a constant state of mental alertness at all
times. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential and
marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition
necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for
prolonged periods of time; most of time is spent sitting in a
comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about. WORK
ENVIRONMENT Work Environment characteristics described here are
representative of those that must be borne by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Job is
performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens
and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse and
multi-line telephone system. The work described herein is primarily
a modern office setting. Occasional travel may be required.
- No supervisory responsibilities. ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS
As a condition of employment, may be required to pass a
pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference
and background check results to obtain access to military base.
Must have reliable transportation to/from work a necessity and must
be able to obtain access to military installations. Shareholder
Preference. BSNC gives hiring, promotion, training and retention
preference to BSNC shareholders, shareholder descendants and
shareholder spouses who meet the minimum qualifications for the
job. Bering Straits Native Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/ AA/
Male/ Female/ Disability/ Vets employer. We participate in the
E-Verify Employment Verification Program. We are a drug free
Keywords: Bering Straits Native Corporation, Anchorage , Enterprise Applications Administrator, Other , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!