Director Of Technology
Company: TDX Holdings, LLC
Posted on: July 12, 2019
An outstanding opportunity for growth with an established company
looking for results-driven individuals to grow with us!
TDX Corporation today operates in 25 states and 10 countries,
building massive wind farms, developing world-class wildlife and
hospitality properties, and providing engineering and operations
services to some of the U.S. government s most critical programs
around the world. TDX Holdings, LLC (TDXH) provides administrative,
accounting, payroll, and Human Resources supportive services for
employees of TDX Corporation and all its Subsidiaries. For more
information, visit our website at: www.tdxcorp.com.
We at TDXH are looking for a Director of Technology (IT) who will
be responsible for all levels of IT operations and infrastructure
management. This is a Regular, Full-Time position, and is located
in Anchorage, AK. This position will report to the Chief Financial
This position will oversee the technological infrastructure
(networks and computer systems) across the company to ensure
optimal performance. This position will also manage complex
projects and oversight of staff; will identify potential IT
security risks that may hinder the reputation, safety, and
contracting compliance of the company; and will be responsible for
preparing and handling all workflow required for timely, efficient
IT support of the company to minimize costs while maximizing
efficiency and service levels. This position is required to stay at
the forefront of the IT industry as it relates to business
operations and look ahead to prepare the company to meet future
* Manage day to day company-wide IT operations.
* Manage a staff of multiple employees providing Help Desk and
other IT support services.
* Plan, institute and successfully manage complex IT projects from
start to completion.
* Plan, direct and manage the developing, initiating, maintaining
and revising policies and procedures for the operation of IT.
* Work closely with company management on IT issues and execute
* Collaborate with others as appropriate to develop plans to move
the company forward to meet new challenges and opportunities.
* Envision the future direction of the IT industry and advise
management regarding pertinent issues which may affect the company
and provide solutions to address those issues and meet identified
* Communicate IT status and issues and gather information which may
be needed to properly assess risk and mitigation thereof.
* Make recommendations regarding the cost/benefit analysis of such
* Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways
the company can gain competitive advantage.
* Negotiate complex multi-year contracts with IT vendors for
presentation to executive management for approval.
* Recommend purchases of technological equipment and software and
establish partnerships with IT providers.
* Present detailed budgets for operations and capital expenditures
to management for approval.
* Facilitate interaction with internal and external contractors
involved in the company s IT operations.
* Work with others as appropriate to develop an effective IT
security compliance training program.
* Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all
internal operations and help optimize strategic benefits.
* Design and customize technological systems and platforms to
improve internal and external customer experience.
* Report directly to CFO and participate in various projects as
assigned for the company and operating groups and divisions.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Hours are Monday Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with an unpaid
one-hour lunch, excluding holidays.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by this employee. This employee will be
required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other
duties requested by their supervisor. The statements herein
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by the employee in this position. These statements are
not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
Furthermore, these statements do not establish a contract for
employment and are subject to change at the discretion of
Tanadgusix Corporation (TDX) and its subsidiaries.
TDX is an EEO/AA Employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Native Preference applies pursuant to P.L. 93-638. Prior to
employment, successful completion of a background investigation may
Please submit cover letter and resume by email to Email blocked -
click to apply or by faxing to Phone number blocked - click to
* Bachelor s Degree preferred; Technical Degree may be
* At least 10 years working as an IT management professional.
* Strong working knowledge of IT operations on an enterprise
* Strong working knowledge of Federal IT security (NIST, etc).
* Strong verbal communication, computer, and analytical skills,
proficient with Word and Excel.
* Demonstrated ability to maintain successful relationships between
internal supervisors and employees and external vendors and
* Ability to work independently and successfully coordinate with a
diverse workforce comprised of persons with varying levels of
experience and capabilities. Must be capable of fostering a team
approach and being resourceful in handling challenging
* Ability to work extended work schedules as required supporting
project execution plans and schedules.
* Verbal and written communications skills.
* Professional personal presentation.
* Assist in organizing, planning and multi-tasking for office
functions and annual meetings.
* Internal and external customer and client service oriented.
* Listen and work well under supervision and/or independently.
* Function well under pressure and multiple sometimes conflicting
priorities and timelines.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate
the following competencies to perform the essential functions of
* Superior interpersonal, organizational and time management
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, initiative and a
commitment to quality.
* High level of integrity, strong work ethic, good judgment and
* Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
* Strong persuasive skills and the ability to interact effectively
with all levels of employees and management.
* Effective human relations skills to motivate others and convince
them of the validity of solutions to problems.
* Professional, leading by example and willing to put the company
and others before themselves.
* Recognizes need for confidentiality and security of sensitive
Keywords: TDX Holdings, LLC, Anchorage , Director Of Technology, IT / Software / Systems , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!