Human Resource Service Partner-On Call
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Alera ConnectHR is seeking a Human Resources Services Partner-.
The HR Services Partner serves as our clients-- - - HR. For your
assigned clients, you are responsible for coordinating all
activities with internal, client, and external resources to make HR
work. As a member of the broader ConnectHR team, you assist other
HR Services Partners to do the same for their clients when called
upon for specialized expertise or added bandwidth.
- Assess clients-- - - workplace culture, business strategy, and
-- - -HR Infrastructure-- -: employment-related policies,
procedures, systems, and processes for delivering services to and
supporting the workforce.
- Partner with clients to develop employment strategies that
complement their business strategies.
- Develop recommendations to client management for adjusting or
building new HR infrastructure and services to better align
clients-- - - workplace culture with strategy.
- Attain goals for workforce support, efficiency, cost
management, and compliance.
- Support clients-- - - existing HR staff with specialized
expertise and support for special projects, such as compensation
studies or benefits redesign.
- Engage in other aspects of running the business.
- Assist with proposals and presentations.
- Participate in contributing or leading internal projects.
- Maintain client records in the company-- - -s Client
Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Comply with internal policies and procedures. Qualifications
- Bachelor-- - -s Degree from an accredited institution.
- 3+ years of hands-on HR experience.
- Thorough understanding of effective HR practices for employers
of varying sizes and industries.
- -- - -Hands on-- - experience putting knowledge into
- Enjoys working with all sorts of people in varying environments
on dynamic projects.
- Comfortable working within a variety of mobile, cloud-based,
and client-based systems.
- Understands the basics of HR and the relationship of HR to
other business functions.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, along with
effective techniques for quality control, and a focus on
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Because of frequent travel by vehicle and access to client
sites and sensitive client information, we require you to have a
safe driving record and pass a background check. Equal Opportunity
Employment We-- - -re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. If you-- - -re a California
resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to
applying. #pandoIQPandoLogic. , Location: Anchorage, AK -
Keywords: Alera Group, Anchorage , Human Resource Service Partner-On Call, Human Resources , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!