Company: Alera Group
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Overview:Wilson Albers, an Alera Group Company is seeking an HR
Client Support Specialist to join their ConnectHR team.Are you
looking to be part of a company where you have exciting
opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?Join a team
where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak
straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual
accountability and shared success?If that is what you're looking
for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing
organization!Alera ConnectHR provides a full range of expert human
resources services to small and mid-sized companies, and
supplements and supports larger companies' internal HR. We provide
businesses with sophisticated "big company" HR services scaled to
their needs. We are part of Wilson Albers & Company (an Alera Group
company), which has done business in Alaska and Washington for over
fifty years. We are known for our expertise, high-quality client
services, integrity, and work culture. For more information, please
visit: https://wilsonalbers.com/.This HR Client Support Specialist
is our technical and administrative expert who performs the "behind
the scenes" work with systems, processes, and document management
that helps make things work for our client-facing staff and, most
importantly, our clients. The Client Support Specialist performs a
mix of client-direct work and work within the ConnectHR
infrastructure. This position will be remote during the pandemic,
but employee must be located in either the Anchorage, AK or
Seattle/Tacoma, WA metro areas.Responsibilities:
- Identify and participate in the selection of HR and other
business-related systems by performing research and making
- Assist in implementing and configuring HR and other
business-related systems to client and internal specifications, and
leading-edge practices for system optimization.
- Responsible for populating and maintaining data in HR and other
- Provide and support a variety of reports and queries for
clients and internal uses.
- Manage and administer the on-boarding process for new clients
in close coordination with Accounts Receivable, Accounting, and
counterparts in other Service Divisions.
- Maintain client records in the company's Client Relationship
Management (CRM) system.
- Assist in project management activities by helping to set up,
monitor, and maintain project schedules.
- Participate in process-improvement activities relating to
client support and internal administration.
- Create and maintain process documentation for clients for HR
processes, and internally for a variety of administrative
- A high school degree is required, a bachelor's degree is
- A minimum of four years of experience in technical and
administrative positions, with at least one involving HR.
- Effective organizational and administrative skills, along with
effective techniques for quality control, and a focus on
- Excellent technical and business writing and verbal skills such
to communicate clearly and effectively with co-workers and on a
more limited basis with clients.
- Exceptional expertise and fluency using online systems, MS
Office, mobile applications, and process flowcharts (e.g. Visio or
- Requires a diverse and demanding set of technical,
interpersonal skills, including ability to multi-task, strong
customer service orientation, a calm and supportive attitude and
the ability to assess the HR Services Partner's needs and the
- Understands the basics of HR and the relationship of HR to
other business functions.
- Because of access to sensitive client information, we require
you to pass a background check.Equal Opportunity Employment:We're
an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered
for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status.If you're a California resident, please read the
California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
Keywords: Alera Group, Anchorage , HR Specialist, Human Resources , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!