Company: Duluth Trading Company
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Position Overview: A successful Retail Store Associate will
strive to go for WOW! Go for WOW! is the standard of customer
service at Duluth Trading Company. It is treating the customer
right and looking for opportunities to go above and beyond to
create special experiences. Position Details: What You'll Do:
- Develop an exceptional familiarity with the Duluth brand and
comprehensive product knowledge to provide solution-oriented,
friendly service to customers. Understand the customer is the
center of what we do.
- Understand how to layer personalized service into each area of
interaction from greeting to fitting room to register.
- Effectively communicate sales and promotions.
- Understand the importance of email capture as part of sales and
service and executes to standard.
- Respond proactively and be empowered to provide positive
resolutions to customer concerns.
- Answer telephone in a courteous and friendly manner including,
but not limited to, giving store greetings, directions to store
location, and receiving and filling customer orders.
- Assist in receiving, processing and replenishing
- Maintain merchandising, presentation and display standards.
Ensure the sales floor is customer ready.
- Ensure company standards for cleanliness for the sales floor,
stockroom, restrooms, cash wrap and hospitality area.
- Accurately and efficiently process all register
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and practices.
- Perform any other duties as directed by management. What We're
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Retail experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Customer Centric.
- Takes pride in a job well done and shows ownership in the
- Operates with integrity and trust.
- Excellent communicator and listener.
- Collaborates and functions as part of a team.
- Performs other duties as directed. Environmental Factors:
- Must be able to stand or walk for up to eight hours a day.
- Frequent reaching and bending and twisting - below waist and
- Frequently required to use repetitive hand-to-finger motions
and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently lifting up to twenty pounds, occasionally lifting up
to 40 pounds. Push/pull up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders, reach and bend.
- Work in temperatures ranging from 50 - 85 degrees - especially
in our stock room areas.
- Use of a computer up to 60 % of the time throughout the day.
Benefit Offerings: 40% employee merchandise discount, 401K program
with company match, employee stock purchase plan. Compensation:
$15.00 - 16.58/hour Compensation is based on several factors
including but not limited to education, work experience,
certifications, federal, state and local minimum wage requirements,
etc. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. About Duluth
Trading Company: Started in 1989, Duluth Trading Company exists to
enable hard-working individuals to take on life with their own two
hands. Folks that revel in doing it the hard way and celebrate
finding a better way. We seek talented individuals who share these
beliefs and are excited to further the Duluth Trading legacy with a
digital-first mindset, always moving forward and always innovating.
From ingenious Duluth workwear, to comfortably capable Buck Naked
Underwear, to outside-embracing AKHG, to meticulously built and
sourced Best Made, it's all about the innovative gear and gadgets
that equip customers for a more hands-on way of life. Top-notch
quality, immersive storytelling, outstanding customer service, and
the shared belief that the go-all-in-and-dig-deep spirit exists
with everyone are what sets Duluth Trading Co. apart. We seek
talented folks looking to be part of a can-do team that's hellbent
on helping the world to gear up, get its hands dirty, and do.
Keywords: Duluth Trading Company, Anchorage , Retail Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!