Group Leader - 2nd Shift
Company: Tenneco Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers
and marketers serving the light vehicle, commercial truck,
off-highway, industrial and aftermarket industries. Our portfolio
consists of Clean Air, Powertrain, Aftermarket, and Ride
Performance products and technology solutions. With our product
portfolio, dedication to quality, global reach, entrepreneurial
setting and competitive strength, we're at a great place to build a
We are looking for a Group Leader for 2nd Shift at our Seward,
Nebraska plant to contribute to our Clean Air business unit. In
this role you will be responsible for overseeing all manufacturing
related activities in your designated area on your shift. Our top
candidate will have at least eight years of production experience
and at least four years of leadership experience, ideally in the
Our recruiting team is ready to act immediately. You'll first hear
from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and
then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring
Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through the process quickly,
and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication.
- Lead, develop, and manage performance of multiple hourly team
leaders and their respective team members.
- Guide team leaders in optimizing resources in the most
efficient manner consistent with standardized work procedures, work
instructions, quality standards, and safety parameters.
- Conduct daily and weekly safety inspection and training to
ensure departmental operations and personnel are in compliance with
OSHA and corporate safety guidelines.
- Investigate, report and communicate all accidents, injuries
and/or illnesses and near misses.
- Champion "Continuous Improvement" of Standardized Work and the
- Build cross functional working relationships to achieve work
and team goals. Required Skills QUALIFICATIONS
- At least four years of related leadership experience.
- At least eight years of experience in production within a
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical field
- Automotive industry experience preferred. Receive job alerts
from our organization. Share job opportunities with family and
friends through email. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard
to gender, race, age,
disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity,
sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.
EEO Is The Law If you need assistance accessing our site, contact
us at 1-800-843-4169 ext. 9985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Tenneco Inc., Anchorage , Group Leader - 2nd Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Seward, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!