Site Safety & Health Officer
Company: TDX Holdings, LLC
Posted on: September 13, 2019
An outstanding opportunity for growth with an established general
contractor looking for result driven individuals to grow with the
TDX Quality, LLC (TDXQ) is an innovative General Contractor
providing a wide range of construction services to government and
commercial customers. At TDXQ, we take pride in partnering with our
customers and industry partners to deliver projects that meet or
exceed customer expectations. For more information, visit our
website at: URL blocked - click to apply.
We are looking for a Site Safety and Health Officer who will ensure
the appropriate policies, practices and strategies are defined and
enforced in accordance with local and government regulations and
are followed at the project site.
The position will be responsible for but not limited to the
* Manage the safety and health programs to ensure compliance with
established policies, state/federal laws and OSHA regulations and
act as the primary contact for all health and safety and/or
regulatory agency requests and inquiries.
* Ensure sub-contractor compliance with safety and health
* Facilitate accident prevention activities in compliance with OSHA
and EM385-1-1 regulations or guidelines.
* Formulate, create, and maintain site/contract safety plans
specific to projects and/or contracts when necessary or
* Ensure proper employee, company, and subcontractor certifications
are obtained and maintained.
* Communicate, educate, and train employees in safety awareness and
specific safety requirements according to OSHA and EM385-1-1.
* Conduct daily safety and health inspections and maintain a
* A minimum of 5 years safety work in the construction
* 30-hour OSHA construction safety class or equivalent within the
last 5 years
* An average of at least 24 hours of formal safety training each
year for the past 5 years.
* Competent person training as needed.
* CPR/First Aid certification.
* Working knowledge of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Safety
* Ability to apply working knowledge of federal and state
regulations to determine compliance within program area(s).
* Ability to work extended work schedules as required supporting
the project execution plans and schedules.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, and
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently with
* Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational and
time management skills.
* Ability to take initiative, problem-solve and work in a
* Professional demeanor in person, online, and via phone with
excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* U.S. citizenship or U.S permanent resident status required.
* A valid drivers' license issued by state of residence and in good
standing. Must not have any reckless driving or DUI within the past
* Will be required to pass security clearance investigation.
Typical work week; Monday Friday, 8:00am 5:00pm, as well as weekend
to follow the project needs.
Job-site location; JBER
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by this employee. This employee will be
required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other
duties requested by their supervisor. The statements herein
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by the employee in this position. These statements are
not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
Furthermore, these statements do not establish a contract for
employment and are subject to change at the discretion of
Tanadgusix Corporation (TDX) and its subsidiaries.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Shareholder Preference
TDX Quality, LLC is a subsidiary of TDX and is an Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, veteran protected status or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law. Native Preference
applies pursuant to P.L. 93-638, and TDX Quality grants employment
preference to shareholders of Tanadgusix Corporation and their
spouses and descendants to the extent allowed by law. Prior to
employment, successful completion of a background investigation and
drug test may be required.
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility
assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please
submit a request by telephone or via email. In order to
appropriately assist you with an accommodation, we ask that you
please specify the assistance needed in order to access our jobsite
and post for a position. The dedicated email and telephonic options
are listed below and are reserved only for individuals with
disabilities needing accessibility assistance.
To request an accommodation, contact an HR representative at (907)
278-2312 or at HR@TDXCorp.com .
Attention To Detail
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Below Avg. Average Above Avg.
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate* Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
REPORT THIS JOB
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If
you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team Select Report Type Cannot apply/broken
linkFee or investment requiredMultiple positions in one
postingIrrelevant/Excessive keywordsOffensive contentOtherPossible
Provide additional details here.
Job ID: TN-J2N0N772KV748YRZ87Y
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online,
never give your social security number to a prospective employer,
provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any
sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply
with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for
use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their
Keywords: TDX Holdings, LLC, Anchorage , Site Safety & Health Officer, Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!