Psychiatrist Sought for New Practice In Alaska!
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Anchorage, Alaska. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7543Practice Details
- Psychiatrist Sought for New Practice In Alaska!
- Looking for a full time psychiatrist to lead newly acquired psychiatric practice.
- No inpatient care is required.
- Supportive staff and providers, including a PA and NP are already available.
- This is an established practice looking for a physician lead to continue to grow the practice.--
- The clinic is located on the campus
- This is an office-based position, out-patient with some ED coverage. Treatments include: Therapy and medical management, neuropsychological testing and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for depression and OCD.
- We will provide training for TMS.----Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting--Psychiatry Salaries In Denver, Seattle and Chicago. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.--The Housing Market.--This 4 bedroom, 3 bath 4,212 sq ft home with OUTSTANDING VIEWS from both floors. High quality custom build. Approximately 2600SF on main floor includes master BR, study, LR, kitchen, great room and 3 baths. SF likely does not include sun room or upper sleeping nook/study. Lower level is about 1746SF has 2BR and bath, workout room, family room and lots of storage. This home can be yours for $599,000The Community.-- Anchorage is a city of lights and flowers, a city with outdoor excitement inside the city limits, a city where culture is a way of life, a clean and healthy place to live, a great place to raise a family and an exciting place to do business.The Employer.--For more than 35 years they has been fulfilling the medical needs of Alaskans, continually improving the scope of services and skills available within the state and is now a 254-bed licensed and accredited facility.With more than 1,000 employees and a medical staff of over 450 independent practitioners, they offers a broad spectrum of health services to the community.--Closest Major City
- 1215 miles to Vancouver, Canada
- 1220 miles to Burnaby, Canada
- 1230 miles to Surrey, Canada
- 1249 miles to Victoria, Canada
- 1314 miles to Seattle, WAColleges and Universities
- University of Alaska Anchorage (Full-time enrollment: 12,483; )
- Charter College-Anchorage (FT enrollment: 2,983)
- Alaska Career College (FT enrollment: 741)Recreation
- Anchorage Parks and Rec has 10,946 acres of municipal parkland; 223 parks with 82 playgrounds; 250 miles of trails and greenbelts linking neighborhoods with surrounding natural open spaces and wildlife habitat (135 miles of paved trails); 110 athletic fields; 5 pools; 11 recreation facilities; year-round and seasonal Park Department employees.Shopping
- Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall
- Polar Bear Gifts
- Grizzly's Gifts
- Alaska Wild Berry Products
- Midtown Mall Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Anchorage , Psychiatrist Sought for New Practice In Alaska!, Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!