Family Medicine Physician (Physician #)
Company: FIDELIS PARTNERS
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Alaska - Family Medicine Physicians NeededStudent Loan Repayment, Visa Sponsorship Approved$300,000 + Year Income with a Quality Bonus Incentive and Retention Bonuses Be part of a wonderful non-profit corporation healthcare organization that provides healthcare services to the residents of Alaska. The primary care physicians will manage the health, cultural, and social services for about 8,000 people within the borough and the local villages. With approximately 550 in its workforce, this organization is also the largest employer in the city. If you are interested in doctors without borders, why not take care of the American Indians within our own?
- Month ON/OFF - flexible schedule available
- Option to practice OB and extra shifts available at $1,419 per shift in the ED
- See up to 11 patients per day and provide full spectrum care, peds to geriatrics
- Mission-oriented to provide the best care possible for the general and native population
- Health/vision/dental, retirement, malpractice with tail, PTO, CME, sign-on, and relocation
- Must be licensed in the U.S.A. and all visa candidates are welcome to apply (H1-B and J1)
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license Ever wanted to make your personal and professional life an adventure? Well, now you can! Alaska is "The Last Frontier" jam-packed with an inordinate amount of outdoor recreational activities for the entire family to enjoy. This community emanates a quality of light, energy, and warmth found nowhere else on Earth. Our northern lights will change you, while our summer midnight sun charms you.
- No state sales tax with a very stable economy and thriving community
- A regional airport in town just five minutes away from everything
- Excellent school systems including public, private and charter schools
- Exceptionally affordable real estate options (avg. home $180,000)
- Incredibly friendly and family-oriented community with great sports and cultural activities
- Enjoy world-class outdoor recreational activities: hiking, cross country skiing, dog sledding, fishing/ice fishing, hunting, camping, and much more To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity, please contact us at [Click Here to Apply] or by email at [Click Here to Apply] ID: FP For more Family Medicine Physician opportunities, visit us online at [Click Here to Apply] or follow us on Twitter [Click Here to Apply] You may also fax your CV to [Click Here to Apply] . All inquiries are considered confidential. Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: FIDELIS PARTNERS, Anchorage , Family Medicine Physician (Physician #), Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!