Permanent Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Job in Anchorage, Alaska
Company: Cejka Search
Posted on: March 14, 2019
Psychiatry-Child/Adolescent opening in Anchorage, Alaska. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Anchorage Community Mental Health Services (ACMHS) was founded in 1974 to promote recovery and wellness by providing consumer-driven behavioral health services to the Anchorage area. In 2013, Fairbanks Community Mental Health Services, LLC (FCMHS) was established as a subsidiary to serve the Fairbanks region. ACHMS/FCMHS serves clients across the span of life with a spectrum of behavioral health needs. Our specialty is serving children with Severe Emotional Disturbance and adults with Serious Mental Illness, with or without co-occurring Substance Use Disorders. We currently have a staff of 160, and are actively growing to meet community needs in both Anchorage and Fairbanks. Recent approval of the state of Alaska's application for 1115 Behavioral Health Waiver in addition to new strategic growth initiatives have paved the way for our expansion beyond the limitations of previously covered therapeutic-based services. We seek a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to develop our new medical treatment program.
- This is a great opportunity for the individual with desire and enthusiasm to develop an IOP and make it your own!
- In addition to the established relationship your patients will have with one of our case managers and therapists, you will have the full support of ACHMC for all administrative and billing needs and a functioning team of dedicated staff.
- Opportunity to see a fairly acute and diverse case mix.
- 100% outpatient, no call requirement, and no weekends.
- Attractive compensation package includes highly competitive salary, lucrative and achievable bonus incentive based on individual goals, signing bonus, health, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance, 30 days' vacation and ten paid holidays, up to $5,000 and 5 days' for CME, 401K with employer match and 100% vesting after three years, and relocation.
- BC PSY and BE/BC CPSY encouraged to apply.Only in Anchorage, Alaska can you see a moose out your window, walk on a glacier and explore a vast, natural park in a single day! Anchorage combines the best of Alaska in a city that has the comforts of home and the hospitality of the Last Frontier. To be considered for this physician job opportunity, please contact Katie Hackett: /> Please reference job position 162276 when responding. Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, child psychiatry jobs
Keywords: Cejka Search, Anchorage , Permanent Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Job in Anchorage, Alaska, Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!