Company: FSR (Federal Staffing Resources)
Posted on: March 13, 2019
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Anchorage, Alaska. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Speech Pathologist job in Anchorage, Alaska. The Speech Pathologist is a civilian position providing services within the extensive military medical system, which provides services to active duty service members, military retirees, and their families. Civilian and military personnel work together in the hospitals and clinics.
Come join our team of healthcare professionals! Our employees are our best assets!
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Days Only
- Holidays off
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits package
Speech Pathologist position overview:
- Provide a full range of speech pathology services in accordance with privileges granted by the Commanding Officer (e.g., evaluation, remediation, counseling, appropriate referral and management of all cases of speech, language, and voice disorders per current ASHA and applicable MTF guidelines).
- Provide, upon physician referral, evaluation, and treatment programs for basic and more complicated communication disorders including: articulation, language, fluency, resonance phonatory, and neuromuscular problems.
- Select, administer, and interpret commonly used diagnostic tests including vocabulary, articulation, and language batteries for adults and children.
- Refer patients to physicians, audiologists, or other health care providers as appropriate.
- Select appropriate laryngeal (non-vocal) communication devices. Speech Pathologist position qualifications:
- Master's Degree in Speech Pathology or communication disorders.
- Graduate from a college or university that includes at least 18 semester hours in the field of speech pathology by a regional accreditation organization and a speech pathology academic program accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation of the American Speech-Language Pathology (CAA) of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Certification: Maintain current certification of Clinical Competency in speech-language pathology (CCCSLP) from ASHA
- Two years of direct speech/language experience within the last three years with early intervention or preschool aged children.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted. Any U.S. state or territory honored.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers Contract Spring 2019 start date. Contract contingent upon contract award. Incumbents highly encourage to contact us. Come join our team of healthcare professionals! Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: FSR (Federal Staffing Resources), Anchorage , Speech Pathologist, Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!