Psychiatrist Sought for New Practice In Alaska! (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 11, 2019
Job ID: 7543Practice Details
- Psychiatrist Sought for New Practice In Alaska!
- Looking for a full time psychiatrist to lead newly acquired psychiatric practice.
- No inpatient care is required.
- Supportive staff and providers, including a PA and NP are already available.
- This is an established practice looking for a physician lead to continue to grow the practice.
- The clinic is located on the campus
- This is an office-based position, out-patient with some ED coverage. Treatments include: Therapy and medical management, neuropsychological testing and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for depression and OCD.
- We will provide training for TMS. Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Psychiatry Salaries In Denver, Seattle and Chicago. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. This 4 bedroom, 3 bath 4,212 sq ft home with OUTSTANDING VIEWS from both floors. High quality custom build. Approximately 2600SF on main floor includes master BR, study, LR, kitchen, great room and 3 baths. SF likely does not include sun room or upper sleeping nook/study. Lower level is about 1746SF has 2BR and bath, workout room, family room and lots of storage. This home can be yours for $599,000 The Community. Anchorage is a city of lights and flowers, a city with outdoor excitement inside the city limits, a city where culture is a way of life, a clean and healthy place to live, a great place to raise a family and an exciting place to do business. The Employer. For more than 35 years they has been fulfilling the medical needs of Alaskans, continually improving the scope of services and skills available within the state and is now a 254-bed licensed and accredited facility. With more than 1,000 employees and a medical staff of over 450 independent practitioners, they offers a broad spectrum of health services to the community. Closest Major City
- 1215 miles to Vancouver, Canada
- 1220 miles to Burnaby, Canada
- 1230 miles to Surrey, Canada
- 1249 miles to Victoria, Canada
- 1314 miles to Seattle, WA Colleges and Universities
- University of Alaska Anchorage (Full-time enrollment: 12,483; )
- Charter College-Anchorage (FT enrollment: 2,983)
- Alaska Career College (FT enrollment: 741) Recreation
- Anchorage Parks and Rec has 10,946 acres of municipal parkland; 223 parks with 82 playgrounds; 250 miles of trails and greenbelts linking neighborhoods with surrounding natural open spaces and wildlife habitat (135 miles of paved trails); 110 athletic fields; 5 pools; 11 recreation facilities; year-round and seasonal Park Department employees. Shopping
- Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall
- Polar Bear Gifts
- Grizzly's Gifts
- Alaska Wild Berry Products
- Midtown Mall Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Anchorage , Psychiatrist Sought for New Practice In Alaska! (Physician #), Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!