Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager
Company: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES
Posted on: January 11, 2019
Case Management opening in Anchorage, Alaska. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager job in Anchorage, Alaska. The job is a civilian position within the military medical system. Civilian and military personnel work together in the extensive military medical system. The hospitals and medical clinics provide a full range of services to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families.Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.Monday-Friday DaysHolidays offFantastic PTO accrual rateCompetitive CompensationBenefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager Job Overview:
- Participate in all phases of the Case Management Program (CMP) and ensure that the CMP meets established case management (CM) standards of care.
- Provide nursing expertise about the CM process, including assessment, planning, implementation, coordination, and monitoring. Identify opportunities for CM and identify and integrate local CM processes.
- Develop and implement local strategies using inpatient, outpatient, onsite and telephonic CM
- Develop and implement tools to support case management, such as those used for patient identification and patient assessment, clinical practice guidelines, algorithms, CM software, and databases for community resources.
- Integrate CM and utilization management (UM) and integrating nursing case management with social work case management.
- Maintain liaison with appropriate community agencies and organizations.
- Accurately collect and document patient care data.
- Develop treatment plans including preventive, therapeutic, rehabilitative, psychosocial, and clinical interventions to ensure continuity of care toward the goal of optimal wellness.
- Establish mechanisms to ensure proper implementation of patient treatment plan and follow-up post discharge in ambulatory and community health care settings.
- Provide appropriate health care instruction to patient and/or caregivers based on identified learning needs. Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager Job Qualifications:
BLS by American Heart Association
- Associates Degree of Nursing (ADN)
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- RN Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted. Any U.S. state honored.
- At least 1 year within the past 2 years as a RN CM in a comparable setting
- TRICARE knowledge, highly preferred
- Certification, one of the following:
- Commission for Case Manager Certification Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission: Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS)
- Association of Rehabilitation Nurses: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN)
- American Board for Occupational Health Nurses Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) or Certified Occupational Health Nurse-Specialist (COHN-S).
- National Board for Certification in Continuity of Care: Advanced Certification in Continuity of Care (ACCC)
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification: Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Nurse Case Manager (RN-NCM)
- National Academy of Certified Care Managers: Care Manager Certified (CMC) Position contingent on contract award. Incumbents HIGHLY encourage to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals! Keyphrases: medical case management jobs, case manager jobs, case manager consultant jobs, case management consultant jobs, geriatric case management jobs, case management nursing jobs, nurse case manager jobs
Keywords: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES, Anchorage , Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager, Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!