Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist - Anchorage, Alaska
Company: Universal Health Services
Posted on: September 16, 2023
We are currently seeking to add a Child and Adolescent
Psychiatrist to the growing staff of our children's residential
treatment center at North Star Behavioral Health Services, located
in Anchorage, Alaska.North Star Behavioral Health System has been
among the top providers of behavioral health services in the state
of Alaska since 1984, with the goal of supporting the whole family.
Located in Anchorage, AK, North Star offers healing environments
through our acute care and residential treatment programs.
- Provide care to child and adolescent patients in the
residential treatment program.
- Responsible for performing initial psychiatric evaluations,
assessments, treatment team leadership, and patient discharges in
accordance with hospital policies and procedures.
- Monday-Friday, days only, shared call.
- Collegial, supportive, and caring environment that offers great
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth.REQUIRED
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE:
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required.
- Board eligibility/certification required.
- Licensed to practice in the State of AK or the ability to
obtain an AK medical license.
- Meets all credentialing criteria required.
- Base salary; Bonus structure; Malpractice insurance coverage;
Paid Time Off; Matching 401k; CME package; Health insurance
package; Relocation package if needed; Sign-on bonus; Employee
stock purchase plan; Option for Independent contractor can also be
considered if needed/desired.North Star Behavioral Health System is
owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services,
Inc. (UHS), the nation s largest facilities-based behavioral health
provider. For additional details, please contact:Daniel Wilson
In-House Physician Recruiter
Keywords: Universal Health Services, Anchorage , Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist - Anchorage, Alaska, Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!