Clinic RN-Express Care Anchorage
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: January 25, 2023
$4,500 Hiring Bonus for eligible external candidates who meet
all conditions for payment - this is in addition to the fantastic
benefits and compensation package offered by Providence that begin
on your first day of employment.
The Registered Nurse (RN) position is responsible for providing
professional nursing care for clinic patients following established
standards and practices. Assists providers and staff in
coordinating patient care and acts as a patient education resource.
Functions as primary liaison between patients and providers. Key
functions and specific skills for the job are found in the unit
specific onboarding checklist and in standards that are applicable
to the specialty.
* Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
* Alaska Registered Nurse License upon hire; or
* California Registered Nurse License upon hire; or
* Montana Registered Nurse License upon hire; or
* New Mexico Registered Nurse License upon hire; or
* Oregon Registered Nurse License upon hire; or
* Texas Registered Nurse License upon hire; or
* Washington Registered Nurse License upon hire; or
* National Registered Nurse Compact License upon hire.
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
* 2 years hospital experience.
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our Mission of caring for everyone, especially the most
vulnerable in our communities.
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Anchorage , Clinic RN-Express Care Anchorage, Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!