Travel RN - PACU in ANCHORAGE, AK
Company: PRN Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Post Anesthetic Care Unit Nurse will be responsible for the
day to day care of patients that have just went through anesthesia
during a medical procedure. Post Anesthetic Care Unit Registered
nurses take care of a wide variety of patients, from children to
adults and play an crucial role in the patient's
recovery.Responsibilities:As a Post Anesthetic Care Unit Nurse your
- Analyze the patient's health status and administer medications
- Helping patients with personal needs right after their medical
procedure as they are guided back to consciousness.
- Watch the patient's vitals and make sure that no complications
- Care for the patients post operation wounds and change bandages
One year of experience as a PACU Registered nurse within the past
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Keywords: PRN Healthcare, Anchorage , Travel RN - PACU in ANCHORAGE, AK, Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!