Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you passionate about the patient
experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career in our Radiology Department today with HCA
Healthcare MountainStar Division.BenefitsHCA Healthcare, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Radiology Technologist. We care for our
community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues
donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply
Today!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a Radiology employee at our
facilities, you will be joining a team that has a passion for
creating positive patient interactions and a dedication to caring
for the multi-faceted wellness of those we serve. In this role:
- You will perform routine X-Ray, CT, MRI, Nuc Med, Mammo or
Ultrasound examinations to patients of all ages, maintaining
advanced technical knowledge.
- You must have a working knowledge of the life-saving techniques
and be capable of performing well under pressure.
- You will assume the responsibility for specified examinations
and will be responsible for introducing the basics to the student
- You will be responsible for assessment, treatment of care
appropriate to all ages of patients served.
- You will demonstrate your knowledge and skills in obtaining and
interpreting information in terms of the patients' needs.
What qualifications you will need:
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- (ARRT) or ARDMS registered
- Graduation from an AMA- Approved school of Radiologic
- Current State license for the modality you will be working.
HCA's Mountain Division offers careers within 11 highly-respected
and tightly integrated hospitals within Utah, Idaho and Alaska.
While each site is unique in location, size, and community, all
Mountain Division facilities share commonalities of compassion,
patient-focused, quality care and collaborative teamwork. We know
that together, we're greater. We also know that what makes us
better makes our patients better. That's why our facilities
consistently receive national recognition for superior quality and
exceptional safety. HCA's Mountain Division hospitals are part of a
network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers
and business offices across the country - offering employees the
opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA facilities are all about
caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the
patient and the patient's family first, and the really great
institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity
for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Radiology Technologist opening. We promptly review
all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Anchorage , Radiology Technologist, Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!