Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: November 27, 2022
MedPro Healthcare Staffing , a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality Occupational Therapist for an
assignment with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as an Occupational Therapist / OT or
proactively in the process of the application process for current
state licensure as an Occupational Therapist / OT.
- Current CPR certification.
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000 Duties Responsibilities
The Occupational Therapist / OT is responsible for the assessment
of referred patients that require rehabilitation services which
includes: providing direct patient care to assess their medical
condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions
and potential for rehabilitation. Also, the Occupational Therapist
/ OT will establish and administer a treatment program with
specific goals determined according to the patient's capacity and
- Develops a plan of care for each occupational therapy
- Provides skilled occupational therapy services / interventions
in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care
to meet goals of occupational therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team
goals for each patient. About Agency MedPro Healthcare Staffing is
a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing
services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers
in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your
very own MedPro Experience -. If qualified and interested, please
call for immediate consideration. MedPro Staffing is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status. Key
Words: Occupational Therapist , OT, Therapy
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Anchorage , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!