RN Rehabilitation at Alaska Regional Hospital
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Description Introduction Do you want to be appreciated daily?
Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic
for patients. At Alaska Regional Hospital our nurses set us apart
from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) RN Rehab
to join our healthcare family. Benefits Alaska Regional Hospital,
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
At Alaska Regional Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know
that every nurse s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to
create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is
your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to
create the career path that fits their life for life and empowers
their passion for patient care. Apply today for our RN Rehab
opportunity. Job Summary and Qualifications As a highly-skilled and
compassionate Registered Nurse in the Inpatient Rehab Unit you will
provide direct patient care to individuals requiring rehabilitative
and therapeutic services in an inpatient setting. You will work to
provide patients with an individualized care plan through
assessment and planning. Our team supports each other like family
and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will provide age specific rehab assessments and plan for
individualized patient care.
- You will coordinate therapy schedules according to the patient
s needs and care plan.
- You will provide care for the patient in collaboration with the
patient/family, with regard to developmental, cultural and age
specific differences, develops and implements patient care plans to
include problems, goals, evaluations and interventions.
- You will communicate effectively with physicians regarding
patient s clinical condition and results of diagnostic
- You will implement appropriate skin care for patients to
maintain skin integrity.
- You will participate in process improvement efforts and
activities for the department.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
under pressure. What qualifications you will need:
- Current State of Alaska Registered Nurse License.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- Associates Degree in Nursing required. BSN is preferred.
- One year of Rehab or Med/Surg experience preferred. HCA
Healthcare s Alaska Regional Hospital is known for our expertise,
compassion and skills. We are committed to delivering
patient-centered care to every patient on every visit for our 250
plus bed facility. Year after year, Alaska Regional receives 5-star
ratings for heart attack treatment, bowel obstruction treatment,
and colorectal surgery. Based in Anchorage, Alaska Regional is
located in a thriving community offering plenty of opportunities to
capitalize on the Alaskan lifestyle. Alaska offers some of the most
incredible scenic beauty around the world which draws visitors
year-round who come for a vacation and end up making Alaska home.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more
than 300 affiliate facilities across the country offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA
Healthcare and Alaska Regional are inspired by our mission to care
for and improve human life to create a positive impact in our
community. HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World s
Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. "The great hospitals
will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the
really great institutions will provid... Please click HERE to view
full job description.
Keywords: Confidential, Anchorage , RN Rehabilitation at Alaska Regional Hospital, Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!