Posted on: September 25, 2022
Description Specialization:NeurosurgeryJob Summary:Anchorage
Neurosurgical Associates is seeking an endovascular neurosurgeon to
join their established group at Alaska Regional Hospital.
- Board certified or board eligible in neurosurgery
- Neurosurgery trained with additional subspecialty training in
- Alaska licensure
- DEA with full prescriptive authority
- Ideal candidate would have the desire to build, grow and manage
the endovascular program
- An option to build an elective practice is available
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of neurologists,
neurosurgeons, and intensivists
- Call rotation 1:5: covering 2 hospitals
- Competitive salary
- Generous sign-on bonus and relocation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
Alaska Regional Hospital:
- Alaska Regional Hospital has over 1000 employees and a medical
staff of over 550 independent practitioners.
- The hospital is the designated Shriners clinic facility in
Alaska, and free immunization clinics are held monthly for area
- Other services include free prostate cancer screenings, health
education seminars, community health fairs, and support groups for
cancer and stroke survivors.
- Alaska Regional is the only non-military hospital in the state
with its own landing strip, allowing the hospital's LifeFlight Air
Ambulance to transport critical care patients from the plane
directly to the 24-hour Emergency Department. Alaska Regional even
offers free valet parking to patients and visitors.
Only in Anchorage can you meet a moose, walk on a glacier and
explore a vast, natural park all in a single day. Between mountains
and an inlet, surrounded by national parks and filled with Alaska
wildlife, Anchorage combines the best of Alaska in a city that has
the comforts of home and the hospitality of the Last Frontier. The
city is home to many artists and musicians. Public art fills the
city, from life-sized murals to bronze work. Anchorage is also home
to the state's largest museum, as well as a whole palette of
galleries, showrooms, and artist workspaces. Shops and restaurants
often serve double duty as gallery space; many hosts a different
artist each month for First Friday events.
Keywords: HCA, Anchorage , Neurosurgery job, Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!