Company: Delta Healthcare Providers
Posted on: August 6, 2022
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Occupational Therapist
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal
regulations and guidelines.
- Facility Type: School District
- Sub Specialty: THY-School
- Start Date: 08/15/22
- Guaranteed Hours: 38
- Job Duration: 36.0 weeks
- State: Alaska
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Occupational Therapist
- A graduate of an accredited school program
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
BENEFITS Occupational Therapist
- Competitive pay for Occupational Therapist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7
- Travel and license reimbursement -
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical benefits -
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid housing or tax-free stipends -
ABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Delta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing
division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on
behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of
contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The
company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing - Awards.
Visit - more information about travel therapy staffing.
For more information please contact Shanda Gomez
Contact Us for Details
Keywords: Delta Healthcare Providers, Anchorage , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!