Facility Administrator - Dialysis Clinic - Relocation Assistance
Company: Liberty Dialysis - Anchorage
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Liberty Dialysis is seeking a Facility Administrator to oversee
our busy dialysis clinic in Anchorage1 The Administrator manages
and supervises the functions of the clinic to ensure effective
delivery of patient care and compliance with the administrative and
clinical policies and procedures JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES -
not all inclusive
- Plan/coordinate patient scheduling to assure timely acceptance
of patients and effective staffing levels.
- Implement clinical and operational processes to improve patient
health and minimize hospitalizations and missed treatments.
- Achieve financial targets to include budget, labor costs,
supply costs and expenditures.
- Promote quality management program through education and
involvement of staff and patients in outcomes as well as overall
responsibility to achieve corporate goals for quality. Leads QAPI
meetings and quality improvement committees.
- Coordinate the functions of all departments and develop
standards and methods of measuring patient care services, including
a chronological record of services provided to patients as required
by the ESRD Network Coordinating Council and Medicare.
- Work with staff to maintain chronological, thorough, and
appropriate documentation in the patient record of all treatments,
activities, and communication with the patient, physician and other
- Achieve program's target goals for patient outcomes in
accordance with quality patient care and Company goals.
- Knowledge of and remain current with federal, state, local laws
and regulations, including health care professionals practice act
- Plan, coordinate, and approve effective and efficient staffing
to meet patient needs and regulations.
- Oversee the maintenance of equipment and supplies to meet
current laws and regulations.
- Supervise the maintenance of equipment, building areas occupied
by the center and other property belonging to the center.
- Know and understand the water treatment and mechanisms of the
equipment of the facility.
- Assist, when necessary, with disinfection of equipment and
supplies including bicarbonate delivery systems and dialysis
- Recruit, train, develop, and supervise all personnel.
- Maintain effective personnel management and employee relations,
including evaluating the performance of all personnel; approving
and submitting all hours worked and counseling and disciplining
- Effectively communicates expectations; accepts accountability
and holds others accountable for performance. EXPERIENCE AND
- Demonstrated ability to function in a leadership position and
to perform in new and emergent situations with sound judgment.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills are
- Strong time management and organizational skills required.
- 1-year previous dialysis management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the English language and
ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must have basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office
(Word, Excel, Outlook); proficiency in all clinical applications
required within 90 days of hire. PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent long periods of standing, bending, stooping, walking,
- The ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with
disabilities. Liberty Administrative Services, LLC provides an
inclusive and safe environment for all applicants and employees.
Liberty Administrative Services, LLC treats all individuals equally
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender identity,
gender expression, transgender), sexual orientation, age,
pregnancy, parenthood, marital status, national origin or ancestry,
citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic
predisposition or carrier status or any other impermissible factor
according to applicable law. For applicants in need of assistance
or special accommodations for any part of the application process
because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email
to HR@LibertyAdminServices.com to let us know the nature of your
Keywords: Liberty Dialysis - Anchorage, Anchorage , Facility Administrator - Dialysis Clinic - Relocation Assistance, Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!