Physician / Family Practice with OB / Alaska / Locum or Permanent / Family Medicine
Company: The Inline Group
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center
- Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM plus
deliveries- Flexible FTE Model, 40-23 hours per week - Physician
will have dedicated clinical (80%) and admin (30%) time
- Average Patients seen: 16 per day; 8 per 4 hour session
- Call Schedule: Yes
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
Salary starting at $199,410 - $259,284; based on experience
The benefits package available to employees working over 20 hours
- Loan repayment through NHSC and Alaska's SHARP program
- Option between 2 medical plans
- HSA contribution
- Dental and vision
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Long-term disability
- 403b retirement account
- 457b tax-sheltered annuity plan
- Company contribution of 3% after one year of employment
- Additional Info:
- We are seeking family physicians with obstetrics for full and
part-time openings in Anchorage, AK.
- We offer a flexible FTE model to maximize work-life balance and
help mitigate provider burnout.
- The part-time minimum is 23 hours per week.
- The physician will provide comprehensive primary medical care
services to patients in a primary medical care ambulatory clinic.
The physician will be required to see all ages.
- EMR: Greenway Intergy; Will be transitioning to Epic in 2022
ANHC provides integrated, compassionate, and high-quality health
care to patients of all ages, regardless of their ability to pay.
We offer medical care, dental care, and pharmacy, lab, and x-ray
services, all under one roof.
Keywords: The Inline Group, Anchorage , Physician / Family Practice with OB / Alaska / Locum or Permanent / Family Medicine , Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!