Dialysis Nurse - Relocation Assistance Offered!
Company: Denali Dialysis
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We are seeking an energetic, dedicated person to fill a
Registered Nurse position at our dialysis clinic in Anchorage,
Alaska. The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care provided
for a primarily adult/geriatric ESRD patient population.
- Utilizes nursing process to assess individual patient needs,
determine and implement a plan of care, evaluate and revise plan
according to changing patient care needs.
- Initiates and provides on-going patient and family education
and includes patient/family in care planning, using appropriate
forms to document care provided.
- Maintain communication with physicians, ancillary services, and
other healthcare providers to ensure continuity of care for each
- Responsible for maintaining standards of professional nursing
practice and delegating tasks appropriately. *Please note that this
is not an all-inclusive list of the responsibilities of the
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing: A.D.N. or nursing
- Ability to license in the State of Alaska
- Leadership ability and organizational skills.
- Computer software knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to understand and implement government standards.
- Strong belief in quality patient care and maximizing clinical
performance measures for each patient
- Commitment to principals of customer service for patients,
staff and physicians Physical Job Requirements:
- Frequent long periods of standing, bending, stooping, walking,
- The ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with
- Valid Driver's License What we can offer:
- Competitive compensation plans.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans, generous
paid-time off and a 401k Retirement Plan with a company match
- Relocation Assistance
- Excellent work/life balance schedules Liberty Administrative
Services, LLC provides an inclusive and safe environment for all
applicants and employees. Liberty Administrative Services, LLC
treats all individuals equally without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (gender identity, gender expression, transgender),
sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, marital status,
national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, disability,
military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any
other impermissible factor according to applicable law.
For applicants in need of assistance or special accommodations for
any part of the application process because of a medical condition
or disability, please send an email to HR@LibertyAdminServices.com
to let us know the nature of your request.
Keywords: Denali Dialysis, Anchorage , Dialysis Nurse - Relocation Assistance Offered!, Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!