Family Practice Physician
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Soldotna, Alaska. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Family Practice Physician - Alaska
Student Loan Repayment Available
We are actively seeking a board-certified Family Practice physician
for a non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center, located in
beautiful Southcentral Alaska. Join an established FQHC with
approximately 100 employees serving the Kenai Penninsula.
• Enjoy a flexible 4-day work week seeing all ages
• Low patient volumes (maximum 15 patients per 10-hour clinic day)
allows for quality patient care
• Employed position offering up to $260,000 salary plus signing
• Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 403b, life insurance,
long and short-term disability, and accidental death and
• Six weeks of time off in addition to 56 hours plus $2,400 towards
• Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified
or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
• Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
"Alaska's Playground" jam-packed with an inordinate amount of
outdoor recreational activities for the entire family to enjoy.
This community emanates a quality of light, energy, and warmth
found nowhere else on Earth.
• No state income or sales tax with a very stable economy and
• Regional airport just 20 minutes away with direct flights to
• Excellent school systems including public, private and charter
• Top-rated high school football and hockey
• Safe and friendly, family-oriented community
• Enjoy world-class outdoor recreational activities: hiking, cross
country & downhill, fishing/ice fishing, hunting, snowmobiling,
camping, and much more!
Job ID: JN -7
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Curative, Anchorage , Family Practice Physician, Healthcare , Soldotna, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!