Inpatient Child/Adolescent Psychiatry Opening in Anchorage, AK
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Psychiatry-Child/Adolescent opening in Anchorage, Alaska. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Established behavioral group is recruiting a full time inpatient
Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist (ages 4+); Full time, employed
position, benefits package, optional teaching responsibilities
(University of WA residents/fellows). Highly competitive base
salary, sign on/relocation package. M-F, once monthly weekend
rotation, one overnight call per week. Largest full service
behavioral hospital in the state.
- Highly competitive base salary and bonus opportunity
- Sign on bonus
- Health insurance, dental, vision benefits, 401K and
- Malpractice coverage w/ tail coverage
- Student loan repayment assistance negotiable
- Paid Time Off
- CME time off and financial support
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Must be Board Certified in General Psychiatry or
- State license or the ability to obtain license
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC215214 to for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your
CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen,
Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC215214
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
child psychiatry jobs
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Anchorage , Inpatient Child/Adolescent Psychiatry Opening in Anchorage, AK, Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!