Posted on: November 22, 2021
Description Specialization:Internal MedicineJob Summary:Envision
Physician Services and Alaska Regional Hospital are seeking
hospitalists to join our team in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Alaska
- 24 hrs of ICU Critical Care Coverage; 12 hours in house, 12
hours on call
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
About Alaska Regional Hospital:
- For more than 50 years Alaska Regional has been fulfilling the
medical needs of Alaskans, continually improving the scope of
services and skills available within the state.
- With more than 1,000 employees and a medical staff of over 550
independent practitioners, Alaska Regional offers a broad spectrum
of health services to the community. The hospital is the designated
Shriners clinic facility in Alaska, and free immunization clinics
are held monthly for area schoolchildren.
- Other services include free prostate cancer screenings, health
education seminars, community health fairs, and support groups for
cancer and stroke survivors.
- Alaska Regional is the only non-military hospital in the state
with its own landing strip, allowing the hospital's LifeFlight Air
Ambulance to transport critical care patients from the plane
directly to the 24-hour Emergency Department.
Anchorage is the gateway to Alaska adventure. Located within
Denaʼina Ełnena, on the traditional homelands of the Dena'ina
Athabascan people and the Native Village of Eklutna, the city
combines wild Alaska beauty, convenient urban comforts, mesmerizing
outdoor spaces, and captivating arts and culture. Find sparkling
glaciers, abundant wildlife, vast parks and trails, and dazzling
northern lights. A trip to Anchorage opens doors to the best of
Alaska, all in one place.
Keywords: HCA, Anchorage , Internal Medicine, Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!