Posted on: November 18, 2021
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text message with some additional questions for you to answer from
our Modern Hire system.Providence is calling a Physical Therapist (
Physical Therapy, Day Shift, 0.5 FTE) at St Elias Specialty
Hospital in Anchorage, Alaska. We are a community of caregivers
delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care
that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and
vulnerable.In this position you will:
- Provide comprehensive evaluation of patients.
- Perform appropriate patient treatment.
- Complete comprehensive discharge planning.
- Demonstrate effective organizational skills.
- Participate in education of others.
- Participate in the interdisciplinary approach to patient
- Document and record all pertinent information in patient chart,
according to standard and procedures.
- Demonstrate expected productivity.
- Support the hospital's functions through adherence to the
hospital's policies and procedures.
- Accountable for maintaining and improving own job knowledge and
skills.Qualifications:Required qualifications for this position
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited
- Licensed in the State of Alaska as a Physical Therapist
- BLSPreferred qualifications for this position include:
- One (1) year Acute and rehabilitation procedures
experienceAbout St Elias Specialty HospitalSt. Elias Specialty
Hospital is owned by Providence Health System. The hospital has 59
beds, almost all private rooms. The facility features state of the
art equipment to provide extended inpatient acute care for
patients.At St. Elias Specialty Hospital, we provide customized,
physician-driven services for patients requiring longer stays in an
acute care environment due to multiple or complex medical
conditions. We are not a permanent placement for patients; rather
we are an answer for many patients who are acutely ill and need to
take the first steps towards rehabilitation or home.Most of our
patients are admitted from a traditional acute care hospital, often
from the Intensive Care Unit. Families of patients are welcome to
contact us to see if we might be an option for their loved one.We
offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For
MissionAs expressions of God's healing love, witnessed through the
ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially
those who are poor and vulnerable.About UsProvidence is a
comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers,
health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services
continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and
vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age,
creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual
orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other
basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.Schedule:
Part-timeShift: DayJob Category: Physical TherapyLocation:
Alaska-AnchorageReq ID: 318618
Keywords: Providence, Anchorage , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!