RN - Registered Nurse - $5,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Prestige Care, Inc.
Posted on: May 4, 2021
$5000 Bonus or Relocation Available!
* Status: Full-Time/Part-Time/On-Call
* Shift: Day/Evening/Noc
* Schedule: Various
What does the Registered Nurse (RN) do?:
Simply put, this is the jump off point to a long and fruitful
nursing career in the senior care space. You will be assisting with
the delivery of nursing services to our residents, including
oversight and direction for other healthcare providers including
LPNs, CNAs, and other caregivers. This RN Registered Nurse role is
a dynamic one, where every day is different, and will allow you to
hone and craft your nursing skills to make you a better caregiver.
You will be receiving a ton of training and development by our
clinical leadership teams so you can offer the best in care to our
In this job, every day you will---
1. Maintain and support good working processes for care staff
ensuring continuation of services to residents.
2. Supervise non-professional staff in the daily delivery of
resident care, scheduling job assignments and develops nursing unit
priorities and assists in identifying substitutes for staff
3. Prepares new admissions, transfers, and discharges, providing
direct resident care as determined by resident condition.
4. Complete treatments and procedures, as ordered by the resident's
care plan, and within scope of practice and related training while
observing resident condition and reporting changes to physician and
Resident Care Manager and/or Director of Nursing.
5. Evaluate and record residents needs and responses to medications
and administers medications as ordered by the physician and directs
medication aides accordingly.
6. Monitors resident skin condition and reports changes or new
problems to physician and Resident Care Manager and monitors
residents on alert status.
7. Completes incident forms, transcribes and carries out physician
orders and notifies family and physician as directed.
8. Documents all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes
and 24-Hour D.N.S. report form, and documents medications,
treatments and procedures performed on appropriate records.
Education Experience you need to qualify:
* Must have a current, unencumbered RN license in the state or the
ability to obtain one.
* Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in
* Excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills
are essential to success.
* Ability to creatively problem-solve in both resident care and
employee management situations.
* Must be able to perform the essential job duties with or without
* 1 year working in geriatric nursing, including experience with
medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies is
preferred but not required.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Registered Nurse (RN) role
and what can we offer you?
The Registered Nurse role is truly unique at Prestige Care, and
give you the experience and skills you may not be able to obtain at
other companies. Consider what we can offer you:
* We are a 35+ year old, family owned and operated organization
that has a strong promote from within culture. We have a defined
career path for you to take, if you want to move up.
* Many locations so you can move up sooner, into leadership roles,
where you can have greater job titles, make more money, and have a
* Robust and comprehensive benefits package including medical,
dental, vision, EAP, 401k match, employer paid life and disability
insurance, and more.
* Accessible and engaging local and regional nursing support staff
to bounce ideas off of, get additional guidance + training, and
partnership to allow you to be a high performer.
* Lots of training and support from the Resident Care Managers,
Staff Development Coordinators, and Directors of Nursing.
Ways you can advance beyond the Registered Nurse (RN) role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Charge Nurse,
Staff Development Coordinator, Resident Care Manager, Director of
Nursing, or Health Services Director (Assisted Living) jobs with
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED - At Prestige, it is our promise to
personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring
based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and
respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed
to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us,
coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and
viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we
celebrate what makes us different.
Prestige Care and Rehabilitation Center of Anchorage:
Located in East Anchorage at 9100 Centennial Circle, the 102-bed
skilled nursing care community at Prestige Care Rehabilitation
Center of Anchorage boasts an exceptional leadership team, numerous
recent awards for quality of care, and a commitment to employee
satisfaction. If you are looking for a fun, teamwork-focused
culture in a home-like environment (with the occasional parking lot
moose!), look no further!:
At Prestige Care Anchorage we recognize that managers on the ground
are what really drive work culture and are committed to our belief
in "working managers"-no leaders missing-in-action here! The
Anchorage leadership team is invested in a promote-from-within
mentality and their dedication to staffing excellence is
evident-zero use of agency staff two years in a row! Additionally,
our team members enjoy an amazing benefits package and generous PTO
plan (take a month in your first year).:
Under the leadership of Senior Administrator Tammy Rose, team
members of Prestige Care Anchorage take pride in acknowledgement at
a national and state-level for their commitment to the health and
well-being of their residents and patients. In addition to
receiving Overall 5 Stars Quality Rating from CMS, Prestige Care
Anchorage was recently recognized for the following:
* 2020 Long Term Care Frontline Fighters Patient Safety Award -
Alaska State Hospital Nursing Home Association (ASHNHA)
* 2020 Tier 3 Certificate of Achievement Quality Initiative
Recognition Program - AHCA/NCAL
* 2020, 2018 National Quality Bronze Award - AHCA/NCAL
* 2020-21 Best Nursing Home - US News
* 2019, 2018 Nursing Home Quality Excellence Award -
Mountain-Pacific Quality Health
* 2018 Innovation in Transformation Award - ASHNHA
As a team member at Prestige Care Anchorage, you join a group
dedicated to community involvement and support. Our robust
partnerships with University of Alaska Anchorage, Mat-Su and
Anchorage School Districts, and Nightingale College provide great
clinical experiences for CNA and nursing students-we also have our
own in-house CNA program! We also participate in a variety of
events yearly based on staff and resident interests-past events
have included Polar Plunge for Special Olympics, Fur Rondy's
Outhouse Races and Running of the Reindeer, and Relay for
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing + post-acute
care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care
communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over
5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have
the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and
respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment
to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is an employer
that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a
healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative,
team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end
of every day.::
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc., Anchorage , RN - Registered Nurse - $5,000 Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Chugiak, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!