Physician - Psychiatry - Child - Inpatient Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist - Anchorage, Alaska
Company: Universal Health Services, Inc.
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Inpatient Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist -----" Anchorage, AK
North Star Behavioral Health System has been among the top
providers of behavioral health services in the state of Alaska
since 1984, with the goal of supporting the whole family. Located
in Anchorage, AK, North Star offers healing environments through
our acute care and residential treatment programs. --
Our facility holds great expectations for bringing hope and healing
to children and adolescents by positively impacting their emotional
and behavioral health through the compassionate care we provide.
Dedicated to excellence, North Star is accredited by The Joint
- Responsible for performing initial psychiatric evaluations and
- Completion of patient discharges, in accordance with hospital
policies and procedures.
- Treatment team leadership.
- Daily care of patients in the acute inpatient child &
- Outpatient volume available if interested.
- Responsible for performing initial psychiatric evaluations,
assessments, treatment team leadership, & patient discharges in
accordance with hospital policies & procedures. --
- Monday-Friday, days only, minimal call & weekends
- Collegial, supportive, and caring environment that offers great
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Academically affiliated with University of Washington -----"
teaching position available.
- Opportunity to work with & mentor medical students, psychiatry
residents & fellows.
- Base salary; Bonus structure; Malpractice insurance coverage;
Paid Time Off; Matching 401k; CME package; Health insurance
package; Relocation package if needed; Sign-on bonus; Student loan
assistance (if applicable); Employee stock purchase plan; Option
for Independent contractor can also be considered if
REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE:
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
- Licensed to practice in the State of AK or the ability to
obtain an AK medical license.
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating
Interested individuals should apply through this ad or directly to
the In-House Physician Recruitment Department of Universal Health
Services, Inc. --
North Star Behavioral Health System, www.northstarbehavioral.com,
is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services,
Inc. (UHS) the nation--------s largest facilities based behavioral
health provider. www.uhsinc.com.
Feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss further! --
In-House Physician Recruiter
North Star Behavioral Health Services
Subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc.
--PandoLogic. Keywords: Child Psychiatrist, Location: Anchorage, AK
Keywords: Universal Health Services, Inc., Anchorage , Physician - Psychiatry - Child - Inpatient Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist - Anchorage, Alaska, Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!