Clinical Supervisor - Registered Nurse Job in Anchorage, AK
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Clinical Care Specialist/Staff Nurse opening in Anchorage,
Alaska. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
DirectShifts is seeking a Registered Nurse to work in Anchorage,
EDUCATION / LICENSING / CERTIFICATIONS:
Very strong to expert skill level in Family Medicine and
Current RN license with the State of Alaska
Current BLS certification or will complete certification within 3
months of date of hire.
Three or more years supervisory experience, ambulatory clinic
supervisory experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Excellent patient assessment skills.
- Able to start and maintain IV's.
- Able to collect specimens for processing in the lab.
- Able to assist with minor procedures.
- Excellent verbal skills.
- Able to assimilate a variety of information rapidly and make
- Able to give and receive feedback in a positive constructive
- Participates in on-going skill development both for self and
- This position requires a full range of body motion including
handling and lifting patients, manual and finger dexterity, and
- This position requires standing and walking for extensive
periods of time. Occasionally it is necessary to lift and carry
items greater than 50 pounds.
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
- Frequent contact with employees, patients, and the public.
Public contact may involve dealing with angry or upset people.
- Must be able to use appropriate body mechanics techniques when
making necessary patient transfers and helping patients with
walking, dressing, etc.
- This position frequently exposes the Clinical Supervisor to
communicable diseases, bodily fluids, toxic substances, medicinal
preparations, and other conditions common to a clinic
- The position requires the use of universal precautions when
tasks are being performed that may present the possibility of
exposure to blood or body fluids; this includes the use of personal
protective equipment and work practices.
- This position requires rounding through various departments
which may include walking outside between buildings during the
course of each workday. Employee parking consists of onsite and
offsite parking and each employee may be required to utilize each
depending on the circumstances
"Candidates can ONLY apply by registering We do not receive
applications submitted to any other site.
DirectShifts is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Credentialing on DirectShifts keeps you in our system for current
and ongoing consideration."
Keyphrases: clinical nurse specialist jobs, clinical specialist
jobs, nursing jobs, nurse jobs, clinical service specialist jobs,
nursing specialist jobs, patient care specialist jobs, certified
nursing jobs, clinical nursing jobs, patient service jobs, patient
service specialist jobs, staff nurse jobs, clinical care specialist
jobs, clinical nursing specialist jobs, staff nursing jobs
Keywords: DirectShifts, Anchorage , Clinical Supervisor - Registered Nurse Job in Anchorage, AK, Healthcare , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!