Vice President, Human Resources
Company: Advance Financial
Posted on: October 13, 2019
- Partner with corporate and subsidiary management to shape
subsidiary and corporate-wide business strategy.----Develop
supporting workforce strategies and lead tactical execution.
- Drive HR initiatives for all aspects of the organization to
include organization design and effectiveness, staffing, succession
planning, employee relations, performance management, employee
engagement, retention, all employee benefits including self-funded
insurance plan, Federal Employee Health Benefit plan an deferred
compensation plan, compensation, leadership & professional
development, affirmative action and employee communications.
- Ensure the corporation and its subsidiaries comply with
corporate values and federal, state, and local regulations by
developing, implementing, and managing compliance with corporate
policies and practices.----Assist subsidiary companies to develop
and deploy complementary policies and practices.
- Identify the desired Bristol Bay Native Corporation employer
image in the labor market.----Work with subsidiary companies to
develop complementary corporate-wide recruitment and retention
strategies to identify, attract, engage, and retain top talent, to
include building a robust shareholder talent pipeline.
- Actively support shareholder hire and development
- Advise and coach corporate and subsidiary managers and
employees on all matters related to employee and organizational
- Partner with the CFO and other executive management at the
corporate office to set workforce labor budgets.
- Provide direct human resources support to the corporate office,
to include organizational structure, recruiting, employee
relations, employee development, performance management and
- Partner with corporate and subsidiary senior leaders to create
and support an inclusive environment focused on open communication,
diversity, and professional growth opportunities.
- Lead and mentor the corporate HR team.
- --Professional certifications to include SPHR and
- ----------Experience managing a Federal Employee Health Benefit
program, self-funded medical plan, 401(k) plan and deferred
- ----------Experience managing positions included in the Davis
Bacon Act and FCCA.--
- ----------Experience working within the Alaska economy,
preferably with or for an Alaska Native Corporation.--
- ----------Experience working in a corporate-subsidiary business
Keywords: Advance Financial, Anchorage , Vice President, Human Resources, Executive , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!