Territory Manager - Full Line
Company: Orepac Holding Company
Posted on: February 9, 2024
POSITION: Territory Manager - Full LineTERRITORY: Alaska
SCHEDULE: Monday - FridayPAY: $75,000 - $200,000, D.O.E. (salary +
commission; potential to earn more due to uncapped commission
potential) At OrePac we work as a team, we love to serve our
communities, and we want to help you grow and achieve a healthy
work-life balance! We are a wholesale building materials supplier
providing product, sales, and technology solutions to the shelter
industry. We are looking for dynamic individuals who exemplify
excellence in quality, trust, value, and service. If that sounds
like you, we would love to have you as a part of our team!We are
looking for a Territory Manager - Full Line. Under the direction of
the General Manager, this position is responsible for prospecting
and cultivating new accounts as well as maintaining and growing
existing accounts assigned in a territory where OrePac is
established. This highly motivated, reliable individual must be
capable of growing a business in a competitive market. WHAT WE
- Competitive Compensation, D.O.E.
- Reimbursement for fuel and vehicle wear and tear
- Medical & Dental Insurance up to 70% Employer Paid
- Vision Insurance
- HSA with up to $1,000 annual Employer Contribution
- 401K with up to 3.5% Employer Contribution
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- FREE Life & Disability Insurance
- FREE Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- FREE Gym Membership
- Employee Discount
- Mileage and vehicle use reimbursement WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- 3+ years of relevant sales and industry experience
- Strong business acumen in regard to sales and knowledge
concerning current and possible future industry trends.
- Ability to travel (approximately 75%+) throughout the sales
- Drive and self-discipline to work independently within
territory to accomplish goals.
- A pro-active, self-motivated, self-starter, action-oriented
personality that drives for results.
- Ability to foster a collaborative, team-based approach.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people both within the
Company and in a sales capacity.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Commitment to and demonstration of high ethical standards
governing professional behavior and interactions.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proven proficiency in the use of a personal computer
accompanied by a strong aptitude for technical applications.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in
written and verbal formats, including sales presentations,
demonstrated capability to develop strong interpersonal working
relationships and work in a team environment.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and/or
employees of the organization.
- Product familiarity and relevant industry experience
- Reliable personal vehicle.
- Must be currently licensed to drive a car. Must comply with
state auto insurance requirement and have a proven safe driving
record. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to grow and build out new
business in the assigned territory.
- Service accounts in-person and via phone, looking for
incremental growth opportunities.
- Follow company-prescribed methods of tracking daily activities
for later reporting accountability purposes.
- Achieve or exceed established sales goals.
- Develop relationships with customers and leverage these
relationships to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Be very familiar with the competition and how to sell against
- Assess customers' wholesale inventory needs and offer solutions
to increase their business with OrePac Building Products full
portfolio of products.
- Educate customers on OrePac's product offering and value
- Forecast and report incoming business activity on a monthly,
quarterly, and as required by branch leadership.
- Ensure that both customers and prospects have a detailed
understanding of our products through a consultative selling
- Ensure current customer satisfaction by responding quickly and
accurately to problems, concerns or needs.
- Help proactively market the company to customers and convey the
advantages of our product.
- Be accountable and aware of the financial activity within your
book of business.
- Adapt to changes in a book of business, customer contacts, and
internal structure/role changes.
- Develop and implement a sales plan that supports sales and
- Develop an effective and productive working relationship with
Inside Sales Associates and support personnel. Encourage and assist
in their training and development when possible.
- Identify and support customer sales needs, including providing
literature, marketing supplies, samples, price pages, etc. May
occasionally be responsible for assembly, maintenance, disassembly,
refresh, and placement of displays within assigned accounts.
- May occasionally be required to diagnose potential defects in
the field, and address minor defects in the field or report back to
Operations suggested solutions to schedule additional service or a
full product replacement. WHO WE ARE:Founded by the Hart family in
1977, OrePac is a family-owned and operated wholesale building
materials supplier providing product, sales, and technology
solutions to the shelter industry.At OrePac we value trust,
integrity, and a dedication to excellence. That commitment can be
found in the services we offer, the quality of the products we
provide, and the way we treat our employees and customers. This
dedication to our markets has enabled us to make a positive impact
on the shelter industry and the communities we serve.OrePac
Building Products provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In
addition to federal law requirements, OrePac complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
OrePac supports a safe and drug-free workplace and may administer a
pre-employment background check. Keywords: Territory Manager
,Territory Sales Manager, Outside Sales Representative, Outside
Sales Rep, Outside Sales Associate, Outside Sales Professional,
Outside Sales Specialist, Territory Specialist, Territory Sales
Specialist, Territory Sales Representative, Territory Sales Rep,
Territory Manager ,Territory Sales Manager, Outside Sales
Representative, Outside Sales Rep, Outside Sales Associate, Outside
Sales Professional, Outside Sales Specialist, Territory Specialist,
Territory Sales Specialist, Territory Sales Representative,
Territory Sales Rep, Territory Manager ,Territory Sales Manager,
Outside Sales Representative, Outside Sales Rep, Outside Sales
Associate, Outside Sales Professional, Outside Sales Specialist,
Territory Specialist, Territory Sales Specialist, Territory Sales
Representative, Territory Sales Rep Compensation details:
75000-200000 Yearly SalaryPIc0c249b04d2d-31181-33751133
Keywords: Orepac Holding Company, Anchorage , Territory Manager - Full Line, Executive , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!