Regional General Manager
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position Summary: The General Manager leads, coaches, mentors,
and facilitates a team of Area Managers in multiple locations who
are responsible for executing organizational objectives and
initiatives. He/she is the driving force to achieving all budgeted
sales and financial goals. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential
functions, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, may
include the following tasks, knowledge, skills and other
characteristics. This list of tasks is illustrative only, and is
not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by
positions in this class. Essential duties & requirements
- Responsible for the implementation of all company policies and
procedures at site level.
- Responsible for the profitability of each site and the
- Responsible for the development and implementation of Car Wash
- Create annual operational plan and budget for each site.
- Responsible for leading and managing the organizations Area
- Responsible for maintaining the highest level of customer
- Responsible for the hiring and development of Area
- Responsible for providing for all staff a strong day-to-day
- Develop performance management process that measures and
evaluates progress against goals.
- Develop company and local marketing programs to increase
customer traffic and transactions inside the store.
- Develop and implement compensation plans to increase
- Handle customer complaints that require management
- Responsible for generating pride and commitment within the
organization; instill customer and employee confidence.
- Responsible for managing expenses in an effort to ensure the
profitability of the organization.
- Act as a liaison between the office and the field.
- Develop and implement incentive programs that will both
challenge and motivate the sales staff and increase sales and
- Responsible for creating an environment of friendly competition
so that all Area Managers and site Managers will compete to be the
- Coach, trains and develops employees through both informal and
formal training programs.
- Ensures a culture of safety throughout the organization.
- Responsible for controlling both employee and vendor
- Responsible for price integrity at site level.
- Ensure that all regulations (such as tobacco and alcohol
policies) are followed. Skills and other requirements Interpersonal
competencies to include: integrity and trust, adaptability,
leadership, motivation ability, coaching and mentoring skills, and
initiative. Proactive, responsive, detail-oriented and gets things
done. Business and intellectual competencies to include: industry
understanding of management skills, negotiation skill, strategic
and tactical planning skill, problem analysis skill, staff
development skill, written and oral communication skill, and
creativity. Ability to successfully supervise/execute multiple
projects simultaneously. Must possess a management style that
empowers and motivates others to achieve a common set of goals.
Creative problem solving and innovative approaches to complex
problems. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an
emphasis on process improvement, installing and maintaining best
practices in the operational areas. Identifying and presenting
opportunities for process and solution improvement. Identify
potential new opportunities for business development. Must possess
exceptional leadership, mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to
make sound decisions and manage several processes in a fast paced
environment. Confidentiality. Excellent interpersonal skills.
Flexible team player. Key performance Indicators will be measured
on the following;
- Site Sales $, GP$ vs. plan
- Site Operation Expenses
- Site Shrink as a % of sales
- Staff turnover % - finding/hiring good employees
- Promotional/Merchandising execution
- Site CVP scoresRequired
Keywords: Speedway, Anchorage , Regional General Manager, Executive , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!