Behavioral Health Quality Assurance Manager
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Chugachmiut, the Native tribal consortium serving the Chugach
Region. Location(s): Anchorage, AK Salary: DOE Employment Status:
Full-Time Closing Date: Opened until filled Summary: Reports to the
Community & Family Services Division Director. Support's other
clinical team members in compliance to state, national, and
accreditation standards in their clinical decisions, charting,
documentation, and billing processes. Will work collaboratively
with our Health Services team as well as our billing staff to
provide comprehensive clinical support and charting reviews for
behavioral health services. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's in Counseling, Social Work, or related fields is
required, master's preferred.
- Experience in cross-cultural service delivery, with preference
given to those with experience in service delivery in rural areas,
with Alaska Native/American Indian people.
- Must have or be eligible for State of Alaska Licensure.
- Encouraged to have or be eligible for CDC I certification.
- 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with one hour for lunch.
- This is a full-time 37.5 hours per week, 1950 hours per year
position. Chugachmiut offers its employees a robust and
comprehensive benefits package including:
- 100% Employee paid benefits including medical, dental, and
- 50% Dependent coverage;
- 401(a) Pension Plan with 8% company contribution;
- 403(b) with Roth option;
- Generous paid time off;
- Subsidized gym membership;
- And more! Chugachmiut maintains a non-smoking, drug and
alcohol-free working environment. Moving Expenses: Up to $1,800 for
legitimate moving expenses per IRS regulations, for additional
information on moving expenses, please visit the following:
E-Verify: Chugachmiut participates in E-Verify and will provide the
federal government with the Form I-9 information to confirm
authorization to work in the United States once a candidate is
hired. If E-Verify cannot confirm authorization to work, written
instructions will be provided and an opportunity to contact the
Department of Homeland Security or Social Security Administration
for resolution. This description is intended to describe the
essential job functions and the essential requirements for the
performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all
duties, responsibilities, and requirements of a person so
classified. Other functions may be assigned, and management may,
with or without notice, add or change the duties at any time.
Employees are employed "at-will."
Keywords: Chugachmiut,, Anchorage , Behavioral Health Quality Assurance Manager, Executive , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!