Maintenance Office Manager
Company: Northern Pacific Airways Inc
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionKEY RESPONSIBILITIESThe Maintenance Office
Manager is responsible to assist the Aircraft Maintenance
department with duties related to an office environment. This
position will primarily focus on the handling of maintenance
records in addition to developing and distributing publications and
other related maintenance materials. Other responsibilities include
but are not limited to:
- Demonstrating reliability by ensuring the publications conform
to the Company's approved branding requirements.
- Acting with integrity when coordinating with maintenance and
operations personnel to clarify observations noted on the
maintenance record or digital report.
- Illustrating connectedness by familiarizing oneself with the
Company's manual suite, the Company's operations specifications,
regulations, and supplemental materials relevant to their
- Exhibit commitment by ensuring that all time-sensitive
information is entered into the monitoring and evaluation system
accurately and in a timely manner.
- Promotes and encourages safety and security in all operational
areas and ensures that applicable procedures are properly
- Encouraging a positive safety Culture with co-workers,
following accident prevention procedures, and supporting the
organization in compliance with Safety Management System (SMS).
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONSThe successful candidate must have experience
generating technical publications, reports, or other company
materials. Other qualifications include:
- Must possess High School Diploma/GED, while college/university
education is preferred.
- Must be proficient in office programs such as Microsoft Office
Suite and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of aviation safety
standards and safe operating practices, applicable regulatory
requirements, Ravn Connect Operations Specifications, and Executive
Express Aviation LLC d/b/a Ravn Connect manuals through training,
experience, and/or expertise.
- Must have experience generating technical publications,
reports, or other company materials.
- Must have familiarity with records handling procedures and
working with monitoring and evaluation systems that track
- Must understand applicable operations, maintenance, and
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and adhere to established laws
- Must have the ability to accurately document and record
information, with a high attention to detail.
- Must have a strong safety awareness and the ability to adhere
to Safety Management Systems (SMS); knowledge of risk assessment
and mitigation is highly desired.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check including
requirements of TSA and FAA as well as a pre-employment drug
- Must be comfortable working in an airport environment around
odors and sounds typically associated with operating aircraft.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without employer
sponsorship.Ravn Connect hires brilliant team members who exemplify
and identify with our Core Values: Safety. Commitment. Integrity.
Connectedness. Reliability. To reach new heights with Ravn Connect,
Keywords: Northern Pacific Airways Inc, Anchorage , Maintenance Office Manager, Executive , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!