Company: Loomis Armored US, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
With a network of nearly 200 branches, Loomis armored
transportation, cash management centers, and cash inventory vaults
keep cash flowing throughout financial institutions and retail
businesses across the US. Loomis prides itself on providing
employees with opportunities for career advancement and job
satisfaction. In fact, many of our company's managers, vice
presidents, and corporate executives started out in the branches as
driver/guards and tellers. Our work can be challenging, but the
thousands who have stayed with our company for decades will tell
you that if you have the desire to learn and the drive to succeed,
Loomis is the place to be. Come join our team!
Branch Manager: Salaried Exempt
Salary Range: Will be discussed during interview
Reporting to the District Vice President, The Branch Manager (BM)
will be responsible for the overall branch staff, P&L, security
and customers, present and future growth. BM must review staff for
proper scheduling and routing of all City, Bank, ATM and OTR
armored routes, to include the weekend routes, continuing to
maintain the appropriate route manifest while establishing and
maintaining route productivity standards. BM is responsible for
developing, implementing, and administering policies and
procedures, with overall supervision of operational activities as
directed by the District Vice President.
The Branch Manager will be responsible for:
- P & L controlling of Branch labor, revenue and profit
- Oversight and coordination of Recruiting, interviewing,
testing, selecting, and training of operations personnel. Training,
development, and performance evaluation of operations
- Oversight and coordination of route, dispatch, vault, and
terminal operations through respective managers/supervisors.
- Oversight and coordination of maintenance of vehicles,
forklifts, and other equipment. See that preventive maintenance and
repairs are performed in a timely manner.
- Controlling the costs of operations.
- Safety of employees, vehicles, and facilities through training,
monitoring, and enforcement of policies and procedures.
- Security of cargo and terminal through training, monitoring,
and enforcement of policies and procedures.
- Investigating accidents and processing required paperwork.
- Developing and maintaining customer service capabilities among
all operations staff. Responding to customer inquiries and/or
- Coordinating with sales, other Loomis branches and departments,
corporate staff, other carriers, and vendors.
- Controlling overtime hours. Monitoring employee vacation
schedules. Maintaining effectiveness and efficiency of route,
terminal, and vault operations.
- Short and long-range operational planning to meet branch
- Supervisors - The Branch Manager will consult with and accept
advice/direction from the District Vice President on a daily
- Subordinates - The Branch Manager is responsible for the
training, counseling, disciplining, conduct, and evaluation of
supervisors and hourly employees under his/her direction on a daily
- Customers - The Branch Manager will communicate with customers
on a regular basis.
- Sales/Administration - The Branch Manager will communicate with
sales and administration regarding updates of service, customers,
and payroll issues.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Operation Management experience a Must
- Armored car or transportation experience a Plus
- College Education or Military experience is a PlusBenefits
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit
packages in the industry, which includes:
- Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Life Insurance Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Industry leading Training and DevelopmentLoomis is an equal
opportunity employer. EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug Free
Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Keywords: Loomis Armored US, LLC, Anchorage , Branch Manager, Executive , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!