Front Desk Assistant Manager (Talkeetna)
Company: Alaska Denali Travel
Posted on: January 9, 2022
What will you do in this job?
Safety, anticipating guest needs, honoring our surroundings and
bringing your best every day are the core values we live by in
order to provide dynamic guest service at the Talkeetna Alaskan
Lodge. As the Front Desk Assistant Manager, you will assist the
Front Desk Manager to oversee and be responsible for the daily
operations of the front desk. You will work closely with the staff
in an efficient, courteous and dedicated manner.
What skills and experience do you need for this job?
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 3-5 years of front desk operational experience
- Must possess a valid driver's license and clean driving
What will your work environment be like?
- Oversee the daily operations of the front desk staff
- Train staff to ensure a high level of guest service and
- Provide prompt service and guest satisfaction
- Serve as the central information center for all lodge
- Maintain and monitor guest feedback; respond to guests in a
respectful and appropriate manner
COVID-19: Safety first is our number one core value. We strive to
maintain a safe and healthy environment for our guests and staff.
Pursuit follows all CDC guidelines and practices social distancing
and other CDC protocols. Masks are required when working in close
proximity with guests and during transportation. We strongly
encourage all staff to get vaccinated prior to arrival.
Pursuit is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in
the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to
race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability,
veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Keywords: Alaska Denali Travel, Anchorage , Front Desk Assistant Manager (Talkeetna), Executive , Talkeetna, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!