Applications Group Manager
Company: Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Overview:Reports To: Senior Vice President, IM Applications
Functions Supervised: Information Management analytical and
Primary Functions: Manage the selection, design, implementation and
support of the credit union's technology solutions. Types of
solutions include on premise, vendor delivered, cloud based, and
third party solutions. Effectively manage small, self-forming agile
development teams maximizing the business value of organizational
strategic development project delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Catalyze teams' continuous improvement through teaching and
- Evolve teams utilizing current application development,
integration, project management, and analysis methodologies.
- Manage the delivery of an overall strategic plan for the credit
union's application environment.
- Improve teams through gaining efficiency in delivering
projects, products, services and processes.
- Build highly effective teams through recruiting, maintaining,
and developing a motivated, highly trained staff
- Maximize business value through effective, agile project
execution that is on time and within budget.
- Coordinate department activities with other departments to
ensure the rapid achievement of overall credit union
- Report on departmental achievements against defined
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications:Education:
Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer
Science, Business or related field.
Creditable Experience in Lieu of Education: Minimum of eight years
progressive experience in Information Technology with at least four
years in a supervisory, project management capacity in application
Experience/Skills: Demonstrated leadership in building and managing
highly effective, solution oriented teams required. Excellent
interpersonal and communication, motivation, and collaboration
skills required. Understanding of agile development, dev-ops, and
bimodal practices strongly encouraged. Demonstrated understanding
and delivery of business value a must.
Tenure: Not applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Alaska USA Federal Credit Union, Anchorage , Applications Group Manager, Executive , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!