Front Office Manager
Company: Aloft Anchorage Midtown
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Aloft Anchorage The new Aloft Hotel Anchorage, managed by JL
Hospitality Management, is looking for a front office leader to
open Anchorage's newest hotel! The Aloft Anchorage is going to be
unlike anything the hotel industry in Alaska has ever seen before
with its modern, open public spaces, live music-oriented W XYZ bar,
unique guest rooms and high-tech meeting space. We are looking for
someone with previous hospitality leadership experience, who has a
modern and energetic take on the hotel industry and will be capable
of developing and leading a front office team that will help bring
this unique hotel to success! The Benefits of Being Part of OUR
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid personal time off
- Leadership and Management Training Programs
- 401K Retirement Plan
- A PATH for your future!
- Discounted room rates
- A FUN PLACE TO WORK
- Access to voluntary benefits, including discount in pet
insurance, cell phones, Travel & Entertainment and Health &
Wellness programs. Front Office Manager:
- Manages Front Desk operations to ensure the highest level of
guest service and operational efficiencies with regard to the
check-in and check-out process.
- Oversees room reservations, front office systems, supplies
inventory, scheduling, forecasting and department budget to
maximize revenue and profitability.
- Compiles reports as may be required including: rate and
availability calendar; Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels,
schedules and evaluates, manages and motivate all front desk
- Works with and communicates effectively and efficiently with
housekeeping and maintenance departments
- Encourages a team spirit amongst the associates providing
leadership and guidance.
- Uses effective and sound management skills & judgement to solve
issues for best possible outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with Marriott standards to ensure consistent
high quality guest relations.
- Communicates with guests and associates, both verbally and in
writing to answer questions and provide clear direction in advising
and instructing staff accordingly.
- Organize, conduct and/or attend meetings to obtain and
disseminate pertinent information.
- Implements and monitors all Marriott promotions and
- Ensures that all management company SOPs are fully complied
- Supports and embraces management company culture and core
- Assumes additional assignments and responsibilities as may be
directed by hotel's general manager.
QUALIFICATIONS Minimum of one-two years' experience as a Front
Office Manager or Front Desk Supervisor. Experience in a Marriott
select service hotel(s) and with Lightspeed PMS system preferred.
Keywords: Aloft Anchorage Midtown, Anchorage , Front Office Manager, Executive , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!