Company: Hilcorp Energy Company
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Manage the operation and operating personnel of all Harvest Alaska,
Midstream Assets on the North Slope. Drives daily activities to
maximize asset potential while maintaining accordance with all laws
and regulations. Ensures field execution for all construction and
maintenance activities associated with these assets are done in a
safe and timely manner.Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise all Harvest Alaska, Midstream Assets on
the North Slope. While maintaining a safe and environmentally sound
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal regulatory
- Work closely with Pipeline Integrity and Compliance team to
schedule required inspection, maintenance and testing of various
pipelines and components (Includes PSV testing, CP surveys,
- Ensure feedback on asset condition is provided back to the
Pipeline Integrity, Compliance, and Engineering Teams.
- Drive work execution and ensure all required documentation of
work is completed/submitted timely.
- Develop and maintain operation budget, track and meet
- Maximizes functionality, and reliably of all operating systems
and components, while maximizing efficiency and asset profitably.
Identifying and monitor the key cost drivers, and continuously
review and improve processes to ensure lower operating costs.
- Propose OPEX, projects and annual work plans for North Slope
midstream asset annual budgets; execute on approved budgets. Work
with the Chief Engineer on the design, estimating, and managing of
maintenance projects and the construction of new facilities, as
- Assist in achieving growth targets by working with the business
development department and engineers to propose modifications to
systems that results in securing incremental throughput.
- Assist management with identifying project opportunities for
potential pipeline acquisition and participate, monitor and
coordinate due diligence for any new Alaska assets
- Create and maintain a culture of safety and well
qualified/trained staffing. Reinforce organizational culture and
development (Integrity, Urgency, Ownership, Alignment, and
- Achieve goals within available resources; plan and organize
workloads and staff assignments; train, motivate, and evaluate
assigned staff; review progress and direct changes as needed.
- Seek mentorship and coordinate with the Kenai/Cook Inlet Sr.
Ops Manager to balance resources and identify efficiencies/cost
- Maintain strong operational working relationship with Alyeska.
Work with the Chief Engineer to drive improvements on the TAPS
system through interactions with Alyeska. Maintain strong
operational working relationship with upstream producers and
external affiliates.Other Job Responsibilities:
- Supervises personnel and conducts employee performance
- Assists with salary administration.
- Assists with hiring, retention, and development of
- Ability to be available 24 hours per day (on call for
questions, emergencies, etc.).
- Must maintain an active role in emergency response (ICS 300, IC
- incident commander, QI - qualified individual).
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations,
including intellectual property, by keeping information
- Other duties as assigned by management.Qualifications:
- Ten (10) years minimum experience in oil and gas midstream
operations and/or Engineering
- Ability to make and implement sound decisions when faced with
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with employees, supervisors, other departments,
officials, and the public.
- Exceptional ability in developing team momentum, enthusiasm,
and pride in company when accomplishing company goals.Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited four-year
university or college. Posted 15 Days Ago Full time R000965 About
Us Harvest Midstream is a privately-held midstream company services
provider headquartered in Houston, Texas with assets in Alaska,
Louisiana, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Harvest
transports and processes oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids
across the United States.
The remarkable growth of Harvest since 2002 is a direct result of
the hard work and dedication of over--400 employees who are
intensely focused on safety, operational excellence and the highest
levels of service to our customers. Our company values govern how
we run our business, how we treat our fellow employees and how we
serve our customers. At Harvest, we are focused on developing and
maintaining long-term business relationships through customer
service and agility in every business interaction.
Keywords: Hilcorp Energy Company, Anchorage , Operations Manager, Executive , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!